peacemaker's office nano 2

peacemaker

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think so... it was left in one of the tanks at the back, and the only source of light is sunlight. Kinda neglected, but thought it look quite nice, so I bought it.

oh haha, I see. alrights. tell me when you frag. perhaps I exchange my purple palys with you (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

Bought 2 neon gobies from LCK on Sunday. Cute little fellas... :wub:

My Yashia decided to commit suicide (found it on my desk last week <_< ), so I got another one from Coral Farm. A little steep in pricing compared to other LFSs, but a healthy one.

post-13914-1243230230.jpg

post-13914-1243230241.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

wa bro, your tank zoas still nicer than ever.. all the zoas, no horse run! very nice pictures, crystal clear waters, and vibrant colours! :)

• SRC Member
wa bro, your tank zoas still nicer than ever.. all the zoas, no horse run! very nice pictures, crystal clear waters, and vibrant colours! :)

Thanks bro! Can't be compared to yours! :eyebrow: Btw, where did you get your CRS from?

• SRC Member

Hi peace, I have problems with this LR of zoos that I have kept for a few months now. It has not been opening for almost 5 days now.

Really don't want it to die, thinking if you're interested to adopt it. I may give it a few more days to open up.

Its not anything special, just common zoos, brown skirts with orange heads. Let me know if you're interested. :rolleyes:

Btw, keep up with the updates! I've been neglecting my tank now due to my exams. <_<

Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay. - Harvey Specter

• SRC Member

I do have zoas that did not open up for 2 weeks but blossomed later, so dun give up on it. ^_^

Neglecting your tank will not be as bad as neglecting your studies, so all the best! However, don't reach a point where livestock's health is compromised. :P

• SRC Member
Thanks bro! Can't be compared to yours! :eyebrow: Btw, where did you get your CRS from?

dun say that la bro! ur tank got much more gems! :eyebrow:

btw i got my CRS from a hobbyist as well as from Nature Aquarium at Balestier.. :)

• SRC Member

Wow bro, very nice pics. I hate to keep repeating myself like a parrot, but your tank is really gem filled. I always like to see nano tanks "carpeted" with colourful zoas. No wonder you have no need for a sand bed LOL.

Your photos are also razor sharp, puts my dslr to shame :P

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• SRC Member
Wow bro, very nice pics. I hate to keep repeating myself like a parrot, but your tank is really gem filled. I always like to see nano tanks "carpeted" with colourful zoas. No wonder you have no need for a sand bed LOL.

Your photos are also razor sharp, puts my dslr to shame :P

No way! I have a lot more to learn from you guys for photo taking. Its really tempting to go down the DSLR road, but I know my finances won't allow me to keep 2 expensive hobbies... <_<

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Some updates...

I suck at keeping Yasha gobies... they always hide and eventually disappear, whether they are feeding or not. <_< My Rainford goby didn't make it either.

The good news is my nudis problem seems to be finally under control! Some of my palys are still stressed from so much Lugol's dipping that they have bleached, but otherwise slowly recovering to their former glory. The rest of the zoas are slowly picking up as well.

Algae problems have also reduced after I stopped feeding cyclopeeze. It used to be in my auto feeder, so now its just NLS pellets. ^_^