Yumas at $15.00 per polyp!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
sale starts next week but i paid for the sale price today! :P yumas are @ $15/poly. bot 2. oso bot a white yuma @ $20 (normal $25) red cocoworm @ $23 during the sale.

WHITE yuma!!!??? :blink::blink::shock::shock:

• SRC Member
OH NO!!! Everyone...pls forgive me...the offer was EXCLUSIVE!!! For regulars mostly...:shock::shock::shock:

I was too excited...and thought I wanted to share some good news...so please...please ...please pardon me....thousand apologies :bow::bow::bow::paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

If anybody from LCK read this...pls forgive me...at the most...serve you my home-cooked food next time... :rolleyes:

Sigh...the extent of damage I have done...I dun think I dare to drop into LCK liao... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

But then...I really hope that they can sell them all at these prices... :rolleyes:

:blink::blink::unsure:EXCLUSIVE ???

Are u in the EXCLUSIVE CLUB ?? :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Can u kindly teach me how to be in EXCLUSIVE CLUB of LCK 110 ? :yeah::bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member
Are u in the EXCLUSIVE CLUB ?? :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Can u kindly teach me how to be in EXCLUSIVE CLUB of LCK 110 ? :yeah::bow::bow::bow:

No lah...you more exclusive than me... :)

I wanted something back then that they said you will like and they refused to sell me... :(

Dun ask me in details...I forgot the vivd scenario liao... :P

You know...I suffering from short term memory loss, right?

Ming : hey..Dory...what's your name?

Flubberina : Huh...I've got a name meh??? :blink::blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

Guys ... I should be able to tompang ppl in tom f i am going. Should be going in @ ard 1200. As I am new, maybe some seasoned reefers can give mi an intro to the corals avail there too.. HEHEHE!! sort of like a field trip..

If dun mind taking my car can sms (only har dun call) me @ 94741898.

However, i can only take at most 3 lar.. dun want to overload car.. I can meet u guys @ lot one.

:):):)

• SRC Member
Flubberina,

Were you there last weekend with a Guy at LCK ?

You bought a Yuma from them ?

I paid mine for $45 a big one..

Yup...the guy is another fellow reefer...

We went to collect some things that they reserved for us...

Mine was an exchange and his was a purchase... :)