Yumas at $15.00 per polyp!!!

• SRC Member

Flubberina,

You got yourself a very beautiful Yuma ( the last one in the tank that day ) .If my memory never fails me..it's Pinkish ..to purple Colour.

Too bad ! am late as i was hesitating whether to buy or not to buy. i got myself the one from the display tank instead.

Was told that you are a member of the exclusive club from the guy who serve you.Once they have "Exotic Stuffs" they will give you a call.

I envy..... :bow:

Well, the display tank in LCk will be for sale.

The will put their display tanks in the open using natural sunlight.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Was told that you are a  member of the exclusive club from the guy who serve you.Once they have "Exotic Stuffs" they will give you a call.

WHAT!!! They said that! :shock::shock:

Oh no...I kanna condemned liao...at their mercy liao... :P

Cannot shop at other lfs liao... :cry2:

:lol::lol::lol:

actually, not true lah...you saw how they scolded me and you will understand I very chin chai wan lah... :)

I also like the Ah Pek from T9* who always curses my fish and I will always say I buy him colgate...oh no...am I mesmerized by him??? :blink::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

actually...they are all very lovable people and offered good service...that's the reason I patronise them exclusively instead of some others...

Even some of the shops in Lavendar/ Balestier offer good services so I also make a point to go to them at the expense of my wallet... :P:lol:

Sometimes, i do visit Henry but got to put in two hours spare for commuting... :(

Aiyah...actually I think I very fortunate that I encounter good service from them...they are also a bunch of jolly good fellows... :)

Flubberina,

You got yourself a very beautiful Yuma ( the last one in the tank that day ) .If my memory never fails me..it's Pinkish ..to purple Colour.

Too bad ! am late as i was hesitating whether to buy or not to buy. i got myself the one from the display tank instead.

Was told that you are a member of the exclusive club from the guy who serve you.Once they have "Exotic Stuffs" they will give you a call.

I envy..... :bow:

Well, the display tank in LCk will be for sale.

The will put their display tanks in the open using natural sunlight.

You can be exclusive too.... just constantly shop there and buy wadeva they tell you to and also whenever their stock arrive, just ask them call you and then cheong down and buy like theres not omorrow :lol::lol::lol:

i did not know that we can take photo from LFS hehe..

wah if $25 for u .. than i think i better go down with flubberina13 i think she will be able to get it Much cheaper .

yah maybe 200% discount... 200% :blink::blink::blink: which mean that they give you another yuma polyp for free :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
You can be exclusive too.... just constantly shop there and buy wadeva they tell you to and also whenever their stock arrive, just ask them call you and then cheong down and buy like theres not omorrow :lol::lol::lol:

Yup...that's the way...Infact...DA is the most well-liked by ALL lfs... :)

He is the one who participates actively in the Weekly Reports Thread... :)

A lot of privileges rubbed off onto me from his presence... :)

• SRC Member

HA ! does that mean to say i can mention your name Flubberrina & DA name i get get discount :D:eyebrow:

Wow this like Platinum Card service leh ! Excellent Service is guaranteed as long as you pay the premium.

Personalise butler service at your Call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Like that better leverage both your name..kekeke :idea:

& position myself :P

Oh btw, Flubb that guy who accompanied you there whats his Nick here ?

You guys really like Pro..give me the impression like Indonesians stepping into DFS or Ferregamo boutiques ! ...buy like theres no tomolo ! :eyeblur:

:bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member

That's not ME!!! That's HIM!!! I only got two pieces...One replacement and the other because it is reddish, greenish and purple...wait till you see his... :shock::shock::shock:

:)

That's his story...See if he wants to identify himself here or not... :)

Flubberina,

Were you there last weekend with a Guy at LCK ?

You bought a Yuma from them ?

I paid mine for $45 a big one..

that guy is me lah.... :lol:

HA ! does that mean to say i can mention your name Flubberrina & DA name i get get discount :D:eyebrow:

Wow this like Platinum Card service leh ! Excellent Service is guaranteed as long as you pay the premium.

Personalise butler service at your Call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Like that better leverage both your name..kekeke :idea:

& position myself :P

Oh btw, Flubb that guy who accompanied you there whats his Nick here ?

You guys really like Pro..give me the impression like Indonesians stepping into DFS or Ferregamo boutiques ! ...buy like theres no tomolo ! :eyeblur:

:bow::bow::bow:

Not me just say her name...... I just participate in weekly thread but i don't mass shop like someone :whistle:whistle:heh::heh: .....

Whats CBD <_<<_<:rolleyes::rolleyes::blink::blink:

Coral Buying Disorder lah <_<

Hmm...AT ...U still remember....anyway...have just declared my tank a Bottomless Pit.....

• SRC Member

I thought Morgan said it's IBD?

IMPULSIVE BUYING DISORDER??? :lol::lol::lol:

Well...I just channelled all my spending from magazines, clothes, shoes and books into this so it balanced up mah... :):lol:

Moreover, I dun spend more than 10 percent of my income on them every month so shouldn't you have jumped too quickly into judging and commenting? :rolleyes:

Compared to wat you have forked out...mine is peanuts... :P

I thought Morgan said it's IBD?

IMPULSIVE BUYING DISORDER??? :lol::lol::lol:

Well...I just channelled all my spending from magazines, clothes, shoes and books into this so it balanced up mah... :):lol:

Moreover, I dun spend more than 10 percent of my income on them every month so shouldn't you have jumped too quickly into judging and commenting? :rolleyes:

Compared to wat you have forked out...mine is peanuts... :P

At's one is CBESD

CBESD= complusive buying expensive stuffs disorder

cutting down liaoz.....

now TINY not in LCK during weekend, lost a fren to chat anymore...not motivated to go as well....

I think I'll just get ricordeas from Woon Ming...enough liao....

last time I go PR, T95 or Pasir Ris was a long time ago as well......