Yumas at $15.00 per polyp!!!

• SRC Member
Just went there this afternoon. Yumas are at S$15 per polyp and Florid**s is at S$35 per poly. My S$35 notes now looks like this... (sorrie.. my camera in macro sucks...)

Oh yes, if you see carefully, it has two mouths and the lady actually wanted to count it as two polyps..... :angry:

hey..where u get such blue stuff??? still got not?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

I have 3 x Aquablue and 1 x Actinic Blue (T5s) and the shot was taken with all turned on. Actually bear to cough out S$35 because its quite blue. Was very tempted by another small rock that had a orange and green Floridias... but could not do it.. :( Today already spent S$750 fot a 17" LCD....

LCK110 still has quite a few pieces of various colours in the show tank near their working table. All placed near the top left section of the tank.

• SRC Member

HEY!!! This fellow with a nick as 'a**z'...listen up... :angry::angry::angry:

I dun understand why it bothers you about the 'exclusive' tag that we are talking about here...so pls stop pming me on this issue...

bear this in mind...I was not the one who said I was exclusive...and I do not wan a tag on me too...

You wan..you go ahead and get the tag from every lfs that you visit...we are all here to share...if I get some things cheap...I just wanna share if there are no ligation about it...

If people wants to go Lfsing w me...I comfortable...I will accompany them...what's wrong...there aren't any hanky panky business going on here...Gosh!!! In fact, some of the fellow reefers are young enough to be my sons!!! Or rather...I old enough to be their mother!!! In fact, some reefers' presence have graced my opportunity to secure good stuffs...they are the 'exclusive' people you should be bothering!!!

What's the problem w you? Did u look into the contents of your pm before sending out!!!???

You can be the 'EXCLUSIVE' king if you wan to be. It doesn't bother me any teeny weeny bit...

I rest my case.

Thank you for reading!!!

• SRC Member
Just went there this afternoon. Yumas are at S$15 per polyp and Florid**s is at S$35 per poly. My S$35 notes now looks like this... (sorrie.. my camera in macro sucks...)

Oh yes, if you see carefully, it has two mouths and the lady actually wanted to count it as two polyps..... :angry:

Wah!!! Reeflobang really got good lobang...

:lol::lol::lol:

I dun understand why it bothers you about the 'exclusive' tag that we are talking about here...so pls stop pming me on this issue...

bear this in mind...I was not the one who said I was exclusive...and I do not wan a tag on me too...

You wan..you go ahead and get the tag from every lfs that you visit...we are all here to share...if I get some things cheap...I just wanna share if there are no ligation about it...

If people wants to go Lfsing w me...I comfortable...I will accompany them...what's wrong...there aren't any hanky panky business going on here...Gosh!!! In fact, some of the fellow reefers are young enough to be my sons!!! Or rather...I old enough to be their mother!!! In fact, some reefers' presence have graced my opportunity to secure good stuffs...they are the 'exclusive' people you should be bothering!!!

What's the problem w you? Did u look into the contents of your pm before sending out!!!???

You can be the 'EXCLUSIVE' king if you wan to be. It doesn't bother me any teeny weeny bit...

I rest my case.

Thank you for reading!!!

Be some reefers mother. like who <_<:heh::eyebrow:

I rest my case.

Thank you for reading!!!

Woah... cool down...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp