nano reef

eviliztic

• Replies 78

looking good.

but i see that your rocks are leaning against the glass walls.

nano tanks algaed up rather fast.

it will be quite at trouble cleaning it after.

thanks!

ya..i know..but got not much of a choice as space is very limited..will see how it goes..really cannot then rescape lor..haha

that backlane lOOKS so familar! :D

anyway, nice setup...i do sense that its going to be very cool...and swee..but bro, just take note..of controlling ur water parameters...not that easy for such a small tank! BUT, if with close monitoring ...it might go far and longer than expected!

Good work...!

regs,

Wil

that backlane lOOKS so familar! :D

anyway, nice setup...i do sense that its going to be very cool...and swee..but bro, just take note..of controlling ur water parameters...not that easy for such a small tank! BUT, if with close monitoring ...it might go far and longer than expected!

Good work...!

regs,

Wil

haha! yea! :rolleyes:

yup..monitoring them..still within acceptable range..

don't worries lah.

small tanks are more manageable than large tanks. YES, a greater room for errors but also an easier time to rectify.

For example, a simple water change will solve any possible issues. and that won't cost you an arm or leg. Just a few litres nia (:

don't worries lah.

small tanks are more manageable than large tanks. YES, a greater room for errors but also an easier time to rectify.

For example, a simple water change will solve any possible issues. and that won't cost you an arm or leg. Just a few litres nia (:

ture..n thats one of the reasons y i downgrade..but its really a hard time keep water specs in check..

Exactly, I used to have 3 feeters and above. but later realise they are more of a hassle than a charm. worst than ladies of course! ><

haha,

so I'm downgrading to 2 feet, minus IOS compartment. maybe looking at 1.5ft. haha full fledged sps soon. waiting for them to grow. gee damn long! ><

Exactly, I used to have 3 feeters and above. but later realise they are more of a hassle than a charm. worst than ladies of course! ><

haha,

so I'm downgrading to 2 feet, minus IOS compartment. maybe looking at 1.5ft. haha full fledged sps soon. waiting for them to grow. gee damn long! ><

welcome to the nano club! B)

can keep it at about 27-28 with 8hrs photoperiod..provided not on those really hot days..yup..must drill hole! i dun think theres a need for maintenance but if needed..the sump must be drained to removed the chiller..

Bro, is the fan-like thingy the chiller? I am thinking of Modifying a CPU Cooler for computers to act as a fan to cool down my water temperature from the sump. Mine is those wall-mount by Atl**tis and not much mod can be done.

Where to get the one you have? Thanks.

Bro, is the fan-like thingy the chiller? I am thinking of Modifying a CPU Cooler for computers to act as a fan to cool down my water temperature from the sump. Mine is those wall-mount by Atl**tis and not much mod can be done.

Where to get the one you have? Thanks.

yup..thats a chiller..there r indeed bros out there who make use of pc fans to cool water down..haha.

How's yr Ice Prop Chiller, what is the Temperature it maintain. I am thinking of getting one liek yours soon.

Thks.rgds.

hi..i think its quite good at holding the temp about 25.5-27..however..with my mh going for 8 hours..its hovering about 28..

FTS :rolleyes:

DSCF2738.jpg

Like the colour of ur MH

wah bro, the centre piece rock how u attach it there? epoxy? no fish?

haha..i drill hole then use cable tie..took awhile to do it thou..hope u guys like like it as much as i do! haha :whistle

still deciding wad fish to put..so small tank scared over load..maybe just a few will do..