Acro Frags for sale

seahorse

Mellow... I think Morgan is just echoing the truth.

Based on our continued observations, SeaMarine is a real tight budget person as he is always asking for freebies and bargaining for cheaper prices from hobbyists selling stuff.

He has grated on quite a few fella's nerves with his behaviour.

I would have said the same thing in a similar way.. but its still the truth... I really doubt if seamarine has the budget to keep SPS corals because he simply DOESN'T seem to have ample funds to afford decent equipment.

Morgan doesn't mince words and I don't think he meant it in a malicious way.

Seamarine... don't be too sensitive or defensive because you have not proven that you are ready for keeping SPS corals, are you sure you're actually ready to undertake the financial committments of this hobby?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm trying to point out that morgan has used quite an inappropriate tone towards seamarine rather than anything else. seamarine might not have the expertise to keep sps but i think a better way could be put across to him rather than snubbing him in that manner... for your thoughts.

"Save a reef, grow your own"

well in what sort of tone would you want Morgan to put to SeaMarine then?

if you've read on SeaMarine's previous posts, such tone would be justifiable. and no we're not snubbing him. in fact I'm closing two eyes regarding the matter. but with smart *** comments coming from SeaMarine whenever we show care and concern, why should we be nice to him then?

just my five cents.

no offense mellow bro:

but i think morgan has noticed that seamarine has been inappropriately carrying out his latest hobby quest and along the way also showed some inappropriate attitude when nicely told by some reefers....

it's not that bo dai bo ji ....morgan told him off.....and it's not the first time people have tried to tell seamarine nicely...so if the gentle words dun get into his head.....i guess there is nothing wrong with morgan trying to get responsible reefing behaviour into seamarine's head...

i am sure morgan is not trying to be a policeman here or wat :P but since seamarine has the socalled right to speak freely, so does morgan or anyone of us here as long as the language used is still decent and not vulgar to warrant any attention from AT ...*peace* :lol:

• SRC Member

I agree with mellow on this point.

We are here to provide, among other things, knowledge for the newbies. Seems to me that SM is asking a question about the upkeep of Acros. The very fact that he is asking is a positive indication, rather than a totally rash person who just gets stuff w/o understanding their needs.

Now, it is totally your choice if you want to answer his questions or not. There is no need to cut off a valid questions beforehand. If SM had behaved badly in other situations in other threads, then it perhaps should be addressed throught some other means, not thorogh cutting off his access to ask upkeeping questions.

I guess its a matter of once bitten twice shy. some reefers here have tried talking to him nicely regarding his mannerisms in other threads. but since such urh..."actions"...were rudely sweeped aside with scathing remarks from SeaMarine, I guess its been etched into our minds that he is a @%@^%_(% bent on giving us a hard time.

its the human psyche.

my five cents. again.

hmm...that's true about what poseph say also...aiya..everyone has a valid point somehow lah

but somehow we cannot seperate SM's behaviour from his other threads to this thread...even though we should be objective and answer his questions even though we know his bargain-hunting or rather freebie-hunting ways from other threads...hehe

as much as we try to stay objective to the thread topic in mind...but i guess most of us can't....we get too emotional liao.. :lol:

• SRC Member

wow.. in my thread already many pple talk abt me.. here also carrying a talk on me.. seahorse so paiseh abt it..

anyway apologise to those "reefer" for my suck up attitude if any "words" i say offended u all.. pls kindly excuse it.. btw my 1st thread is asking for wat i need and i nv say "give me for Free" and second thread is abt the adoption of trigger.. i say adopt it only... i nv say "give me free adoption of trigger"

maybe the way i type my msg doesn't make clear to u all.. so if u still thnk i'm cheapo go ahead n think abt it lor..there's nthing i can comment abt it..

• SRC Member

Seamarine...not going to criticise you further as you may not have the heart to listen but I sincerely hope that you can reflect on your actions and thoughts as it may prove detrimental for you in the long run...and I am worried for you...if you understand my profession... :(

Anyway, pls forgive me for having mentioned that you need serious counselling...guess it's a matter of emotions getting over the mind...for that moment I lost my cool at you... :peace:

Really...really...now that you are on hols...spend some time on qualitative self-reflection... :)

Have you ever wondered why it's not just one person but a handful who are disgusted w you? :rolleyes:

Have you ever feel frustrated and misunderstood by people? Maybe it is really how you put things across to them that prove negative to the situation... :rolleyes:

Moreover, pls also spend some time reading up more...that will make you more 'creditworthy' for people to let you adopt their stuff... :)

• SRC Member
Seamarine...not going to criticise you further as you may not have the heart to listen but I sincerely hope that you can reflect on your actions and thoughts as it may prove detrimental for you in the long run...and I am worried for you...if you understand my profession... :(

Anyway, pls forgive me for having mentioned that you need serious counselling...guess it's a matter of emotions getting over the mind...for that moment I lost my cool at you... :peace:

Really...really...now that you are on hols...spend some time on qualitative self-reflection... :)

Have you ever wondered why it's not just one person but a handful who are disgusted w you? :rolleyes:

Have you ever feel frustrated and misunderstood by people? Maybe it is really how you put things across to them that prove negative to the situation... :rolleyes:

Moreover, pls also spend some time reading up more...that will make you more 'creditworthy' for people to let you adopt their stuff... :)

Flubberina , I hope we can show some graciousness here as seamarine had already explained himself .

Let's not rub on it futher..... :):peace::peace:

Seamarine , most reefers here are genuinely concern & serious

about reefing conditions that u can provide for the inhabitants.

Though they may sound harsh , but they are just trying to get the correct message across.. So don't feel offended or angry . Look

at the positive side of it & gain benefits out of it.

Cheers :P

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

ahh ha!!! i see item 1 is still available??? if it is, reserve it plssss.. ;)

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead