SpiderOne

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
im standing on the edge looking down. cant wait for someone to push me off. then we'll have some real fun.

whats VEES

Then the one who pushes you will get into trouble :P

Hey, you are only nineteen

Yet to see what life really are

Not every is sunny day, but it will comes eventually

To ease your tension

I bring you go hanky panky .... :yeah:

dino07.gif

yah thats the only plus point about the army. makes you pine for the outside world.

I remember how I felt so liberated everytime I walked out from camp. and how seeing a girl, be it an ugly old fart or some little girl just reminded me about how much I've lost during my time in camp.

• SRC Member

Just about every single male sg citizen has to go through NS. I see a lot of really hopeless people.If they can go through it still alive.Im pretty sure.. i can breeze through. I got a wonderful personality Defect.That prevents me from ever getting down. This is a low point in my life. But soon i will be smiling my twisted smile again.

• SRC Member

one day .. i will see them on the streets. or i will find out where they live.

My name is Neo Y****N* AA**N, recruit of the Armies of the SAF, Citizen of the Singaporean Legion, loyal servant to the true President, S R Nathan. Son to A Dutch Mother,Brother Of a Stupid Brother . And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

• SRC Member

If they Grade you as PES A or B, you will die in BMT! How much time do you have left before getting fit? Overall fitness level does influence how much a person enjoys NS to a large extent. If you are PES C, then you will feel that the 2 years is a waste of time. Shuffling between role call, swatting flies and canteen break.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Spidy: pardon me, my ignorance. in that case yeah I agree might as well get NS over and done with, then you can start focusing on what you really wanna do with your life. maybe poly's mass comm will suit you well? and I think it always helps to get into shape before your enlistment day, helps to make your life a little easier. And NS sucks but I dare say there are always moments and friends that make it bearable always.

• SRC Member
Of all the people in this forum. I been out with u the most ..Do u seriously think i will get into PES A.

You'll be surprised! Maybe not PES A but I've seen guys bigger than you who are in PES B and they had hell of a time in BMT but they became very fit after that. I know that if you end up as a storeman, you'll just lament everyday about how boring it is and your life is being bled away by the army. Admin work is worse, work from 8 to 5, in aircon room but can't slack. Operational life is the best, wake up, area claning, slack around the whole day, then nights off and once in a while get some pretty fun exercises for a week. Although that depends on which formation and unit you go to.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
Overall fitness level does influence how much a person enjoys NS to a large extent. If you are PES C, then you will feel that the 2 years is a waste of time.

nah..not totally true..i like my current unit..lots of mind work :)

• SRC Member

You'll be surprised! Maybe not PES A but I've seen guys bigger than you who are in PES B and they had hell of a time in BMT but they became very fit after that. I know that if you end up as a storeman, you'll just lament everyday about how boring it is and your life is being bled away by the army. Admin work is worse, work from 8 to 5, in aircon room but can't slack. Operational life is the best, wake up, area claning, slack around the whole day, then nights off and once in a while get some pretty fun exercises for a week. Although that depends on which formation and unit you go to.

cool. maybe i can be my idol

post-11-1070286712.jpg

You'll be surprised! Maybe not PES A but I've seen guys bigger than you who are in PES B and they had hell of a time in BMT but they became very fit after that.

I have taken recruits who are bigger than you lah.....PES B ....still must do everything a PES A recruit has to do..

Unless you got injuries like broken leg, arm....blah blah blah.....

but seriously, army does help build character...definitely killed a lot of anger in me.....

• SRC Member

Hi SpiderOne,

Its a waste to give up your study now when you have only 1 year left. You will be able to make it if you put your heart into it.

Its the fact of life, whether you like it or not. Things that are fun and interesting rarely pays. Ask around here, how many of us are really lucky to be doing what we like? The ability to do what we like only comes if we have a rich father or have made enough money.

A lot of people actually lost interest in study after joining the army. I am one of them.

Please dont give up now.

• SRC Member
Its the fact of life, whether you like it or not. Things that are fun and interesting rarely pays. Ask around here, how many of us are really lucky to be doing what we like? The ability to do what we like only comes if we have a rich father or have made enough money.

so u just do what u hate?? for ?? Isnt that a bit.. pointless. U make it sound like i want to drop out and form a rock band or something. U seem to be badly mistaken. Different diplomas . the difference is interest. One thing fun and interesting to u may be boring to someone else. vice versa. you should at least try to do something about it then resign to ur fate of lifelong boredom and suffering

• SRC Member

army made me lazy :unsure: sure in army you wash your own clothes(sometimes), etc etc. but once i got out of army, lol, i became slacker than ever. perhaps its the mind's way of making up for lost time. but the thing good about army is it shows us what we're capable of doing when we HAVE to do it. sure, it takes 12 mins now to run 2.4km. but at least in my mind i know once upon a time i did 8 min and no reason why i can't do it anymore in future. that kind of thought can do wonders.

talk abt it...II used to clear SOC under 8 min...can do 72 situps/min at my peak....after army...put on so much weight...sit in front of computer whole day chat in forums...surf net....sigh...but hey.....at least I still have those gd memories..... ;):lol::lol::lol:

bro deepblue more fit than me.. haha..

I can do SOC near 8min, 2.4 below 9:45, gold calibre..

pull up 20, n still can smile. push up do 100+ n still laugh.

idle period, I play soccer with frens in camp, sometime fight with other company guys over usage of basketball court..or some minor ball dispute.

now.. haha.. I got pot belly here.. army really train u upz. during BMT I was doing SOC 18min, 14min, then POP tat time, barely make it 12min+.

only thing I dun likes abt army, is not enuff sleep still ask u do tis n tat. some more attend lesson. wah kaoz.. how to remember siao..

good thing is get to know some good buddies.. wash toilet together.. play soccer, exercise outfield.. talk ###### n sing song. really play mahjong (for get caught/warn)..

it does bring good memories.. wah.. my reservist comin tis Jan04..

after tat CNY..!! wah.. buddies here I come.. someone bring the tiles..!