Weekly Update - 19th to 25th Jan 2009

• SRC Member
Quite happy with my purchase. Since managed to hustle auntie for a good discount :angel:

How you guys secure your frags to the LR? Its quite small so tends to get knocked over easily.

Stick them to the rocks with super glue gel. I would dab the areas that I want them to attach with a tissue to dry it a bit before applying the glue. Actually, most frags came with the thinnest of the mat it actually rolls up? vt-snowman87 and I were joking about it looking like an emperor's schroll. :upsidedown:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer
normally 1st shipment sell more x mahz

everywhere in spore also e same lolx..

they nid to earn back e frieght charges 1st b4 giving discount..

amby bro. This sat i going farm area with binosage bro. u wan follow? ^_^

• Senior Reefer
nahzz.. been busy lately..

sat dun seem to b a gd time to go east side lehz..

fri shld go already unless iwarna fri nite got shipment..

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

haha ok. then when wan sell me ur neon goby? saturday? I can go to whereever u want me to meeet u =)

• SRC Member
nahzz.. been busy lately..

sat dun seem to b a gd time to go east side lehz..

fri shld go already unless iwarna fri nite got shipment..

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Huh why sat not good leh? Sorry, i dont often go LFS, so i don't know the schedule one. Go first, then see got what leftover.. Hahaha. No time to cheong on the first few days of shipment cos of busy schedule. :upsidedown:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
Huh why sat not good leh? Sorry, i dont often go LFS, so i don't know the schedule one. Go first, then see got what leftover.. Hahaha. No time to cheong on the first few days of shipment cos of busy schedule. :upsidedown:

haha nvm. bino, we still on tomorrow? meet u at 12 pasir ris mrt. we go see whats left over.... lol. Buy all the cheap and left over things fill up my tank

• SRC Member
haha nvm. bino, we still on tomorrow? meet u at 12 pasir ris mrt. we go see whats left over.... lol. Buy all the cheap and left over things fill up my tank

Hahaha, of course still on. I don't mind picking up left overs too. :whistle

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
Hahaha, of course still on. I don't mind picking up left overs too. :whistle

eh btw, we go there taxi isit? then go back how? lol. There hard to find cab? Or must walk to main road?

• SRC Member
eh btw, we go there taxi isit? then go back how? lol. There hard to find cab? Or must walk to main road?

Call lor haha, the first time I went, the nice lady help me call for one. I can't find any sucker among my friends to drive me on Sat leh. :paiseh:

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
Call lor haha, the first time I went, the nice lady help me call for one. I can't find any sucker among my friends to drive me on Sat leh. :paiseh:

i can ask my mom drive us there haha. She always bring me go farm on saturday one mah. so can tompang u also.

• SRC Member
i can ask my mom drive us there haha. She always bring me go farm on saturday one mah. so can tompang u also.

If she is free then I won't turn down the offer too haha cos I'm going there on Sat anyway. Eh how come from an offer to tompang you become ur mom tompang us now huh? LOL!

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

Many nice and mouth watering cultured SPS from GO shipment last night. :ooh:

Lots of LPS too but never really see coz onli interested in SPS. :P

bro thomas: how is the mouth watering price like bro ???

eh bro lemon hw come u dun use PM...

flood here leh pte msg..

cus i believe ah beng place e lps already landed liaoz today.. lolx..

thts like 24hrs later hw could e acans n other stuff still b there??? on sat???

• Senior Reefer
If she is free then I won't turn down the offer too haha cos I'm going there on Sat anyway. Eh how come from an offer to tompang you become ur mom tompang us now huh? LOL!

haha i dnno also. She saturday got outing wif her fren. at like 3PM+. haha. So we go at 12...then have to be back by 3 >.< If the timing too tight for u, we could still arrange our own transport kekeke. I usually go LFS/LFF, 1 hour done liao LOL. go there see, nice, buy, go home =x

• Senior Reefer
eh bro lemon u been to henry place rite

is there any pics of e orange centre one u can find on e net close to his n post here

thanks..

his pc still :pirate::pirate::pirate: ...

haha yea i go alot of times but never take foto. OK i try to find ah.... then put here the picture. He still have them left, if u wan better chiong. Coz today last day, he closing tomorrow until next week thursday. K brb i go see if can find a photo