Lemon's tank!

yikai

• Senior Reefer
wow.. fantastic zoas collection you have there... as well as some rare zoas too... guess you must have spent quite a bomb on this zoos.... :eyeblur::eyeblur:

wrong. all these cost me only less than $50 :) must know where to look and some of them gotten from good friends.

• Senior Reefer
I'm really jealous of your rainbow, and to think mine is from the same rock, yet not even half as beautiful as yours... <_<

they grow REALLY slowly. see that huge paly with the lime green mouth? it grew out of nowhere and grew 5 more polyps!! its really beautiful. too bad i can't isolate it because i epoxied the rainbow rock... but they don't look as lush as before. could be the paly...

• Senior Reefer
Which part of the tank did you place it? I might need to shift mine...

placed mine at the top of the rock scape. but its still like....1 ft away from the light? or slightly less.

• Senior Reefer
Great!.

interested in the Red Flaming People Eaters and Valentine's Day Massacre. :upsidedown:

You want more "Sunkist" ? :rolleyes:

haaha. red flaming ppl eater can frag for u now. valentine's day hard to frag. encrusted on the rock already. but i see how to tackle it :) mean while i get u the people eater first. no need more sunkist lah.. give u for free. a token :)

peacemaker wants the sunkist though. haha.