Over a month old 4ft tank for sale....

roidan

• SRC Member

how much you wanna sell the top tank for?? let me know and i go ask ard.... me getting my friends interesed in fish liao... :lol:

i believe with your sump then if i built the extension on my tank... purfect... :yeah: no need to build another sump.... then one sump i use the coral chip method and the other i use refrigium method...

I think n I beleive he is looking at ard $400-$450. It's often the case 4 seller 2 sell something which is relatively new at a price close 2 the amount he paid. But 4 buyers, like wat killerwhale said, n I have 2 agree 2 wat he said tat regardless if it's a day or a mth old, it's still 2nd hand n there's no doubt abt it. He failed 2 understand tat even if someone is willing 2 offer $350, he will end up paying almost $450 including transportation which rather might as well buy a new 1.

anyway, I wish him luck on his sales.

• SRC Member

$350 !!! If I have to buy, I will only offer 50% less the orginal price. Stuff like fish tank has low resale value regardless how long you own it. High resale value are like chiller where demand is high, esp if the chiller is of reputable brand like TECO. Tank....can go straight to the manufacturer to design and build. I bought my 3ft with marine tank specification with sump and cabinet and all piping set up at $400. The tank manufacturer is at old choa chu kang road....

roidan. save yourself the trouble.

use it for your QT tank.

I doubt anybody will be able to match up to your offer. god knows what you're asking for, but judging from the response, nobody is too pleased about it.

keep it. save yourself the trouble of getting another one should you set up a predator tank.

yeah lor...

actually already got a list of people whom i cut down to liao...that is in case i really selling...

coz the idea of having a fish only tank is quite nice also...after using as quarantine.....

well...how to close the thread ah...AT help help...dun want anymore PMs about it liao... :rolleyes: