Big red/orange monti for bid

markietan

• SRC Member

had this for sometime now... a fast grower and have to let go because its shading the other corals below it.. initially wanted to frag it into many smaller pieces to sell but don't have the heart to shatter it into smaller pieces.. besides its quite hard to break it..

the diameter of the monti is about 8 inches, and it is abit more than a semi-circle... so make sure you have space for it

picture was taken 5 mins ago w/ flash and actinic light on

start bid : $15

min bid increment : $0.50

ending bid date : 2 March (Monday) 2359.

i reserve the rights to keep it if the final bid is too low...

post-5359-1235755182.jpg

hope the new owner DONT kill it.

nice piece of coral

I've seen the monti, it's pretty nice piece! And it's really a BIG piece. Markei is not joking about the 8"length.... I myself would love to get it if it's Not a bidding system.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member
Yah, where's the colection place? skali, win liao, too far cannot collect!! :rolleyes:

wah bro, i don't see ur bid but u are already asking for collection place. Don't tell me u plan to pop in a bid at the last minute hor :huh::cry2:

in fact, may i suggest that bids 30 mins before the closing time should be incrementals of $10. Haha, like that people won't bang balls because of losing the bid at $0.50 put in at the very last minute.

• SRC Member
wah bro, i don't see ur bid but u are already asking for collection place. Don't tell me u plan to pop in a bid at the last minute hor :huh::cry2:

in fact, may i suggest that bids 30 mins before the closing time should be incrementals of $10. Haha, like that people won't bang balls because of losing the bid at $0.50 put in at the very last minute.

yeah that's true.. but incrementals of $10 abit chor la bro... i'm gonna try what my school does for last 30 mins bidding (for modules). its called closed bidding!

basically i'll be around from 1130pm onwards tonight and if you wanna bid from 1130 till 1200, please pm me your bid. i'll let you know if you are the highest bidder, but not the actual bid itself... so far ckevin is the highest.. so for those who had sent in your new bids after 1130, i'll keep you updated on whether or not you are still the highest bidder all the way till 1200

that way u dun lose to a silly bid that is 50 cents more than yours at the last minute... sounds fair? :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
yeah that's true.. but incrementals of $10 abit chor la bro... i'm gonna try what my school does for last 30 mins bidding (for modules). its called closed bidding!

basically i'll be around from 1130pm onwards tonight and if you wanna bid from 1130 till 1200, please pm me your bid. i'll let you know if you are the highest bidder, but not the actual bid itself... so far ckevin is the highest.. so for those who had sent in your new bids after 1130, i'll keep you updated on whether or not you are still the highest bidder all the way till 1200

that way u dun lose to a silly bid that is 50 cents more than yours at the last minute... sounds fair? :rolleyes:

So....rrrr....lid stuff! Good system.

• SRC Member

Dont worry bro,

I'm not those last minute popper!! :rolleyes:

Just wanted to make sure that if I wanted to buy must not be too far lah, so I can plan my journey!! :eyebrow: