In Defence of Myself

jem

• SRC Member

Oops, apologies for stirring up shit myself, didn't see bro Foocha's peace making efforts cos I didn't know there was a page three.

Please disregard my previous post, Jem and Grinch - and play nice :)

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Senior Reefer
Oops, apologies for stirring up shit myself, didn't see bro Foocha's peace making efforts cos I didn't know there was a page three.

Please disregard my previous post, Jem and Grinch - and play nice :)

lol! dam funny u...XD

• SRC Member
lol! dam funny u...XD

Yah lah, now you know who is the really old one here... :paiseh: I fail at speed reading!

Edit: As a note, I do not know TheGrinch or Jem personally.

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

A pot calling a kettle black. Jem, I almost had a dealing with you. You promised to sell me this 250w Mh but on collection nite when i asked for your address, you know what??? Jem told me the light been sold. What a joke to tell people to make this hobby enjoyable.

Hi Jem,

Since you have started this so called self defence thread. Just to recall back, I have a bad encounter with u a few yrs ago, promised on the price but end up trying to neg with me at my place.Somemore u bring along your dad on that time.

i think you have forgotten this incident. But i have blacklisted you.

Cheerzz..

• SRC Member
Well jamesssss yeah i agree but now its abt a rude sms that lil kid send so yeah

Ok... Let me say something 1st b4 letting these continue.... The best way is the most childish way but works... ;) Grinch and Jem... Just apologize to each other and case close... I believe that no body wants this to happen right?? :unsure: So... This is the best way... ;)

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

Thanks Bro FOOCHAR for your words of wisdom .

In relations to that I would like to say ...

" Dear bro Jem I am sorry for all this nonsense cause by me

so here is me saying I'M SORRY 1st "

Looks like there is 2 other buyers who have problems with u too go reply them and sort it out dude

CHEERS

• SRC Member
Ok... Let me say something 1st b4 letting these continue.... The best way is the most childish way but works... ;) Grinch and Jem... Just apologize to each other and case close... I believe that no body wants this to happen right?? :unsure: So... This is the best way... ;)

There's nothing childish about apologising, it takes maturity to swallow one's pride and say sorry.

Kudos to TheGrinch for taking the initiative. Bro Jem, do come in to say what needs to be said, then we can all get back to playing with our fishes :lol:

My 1.5ft nano cube

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
There's nothing childish about apologising, it takes maturity to swallow one's pride and say sorry.

Kudos to TheGrinch for taking the initiative. Bro Jem, do come in to say what needs to be said, then we can all get back to playing with our fishes :lol:

dun forget corals! play corals!

• SRC Member
Thanks Bro FOOCHAR for your words of wisdom .

In relations to that I would like to say ...

" Dear bro Jem I am sorry for all this nonsense cause by me

so here is me saying I'M SORRY 1st "

Looks like there is 2 other buyers who have problems with u too go reply them and sort it out dude

CHEERS

Bro,

you are indeed a 'big heart ' guy !!

You want some zoas? and mayb mushies... im rescaping my tank so got some stuff wana giveaway... i stay punggol btw.

• SRC Member

One play with fishes (Bro Bino) Another play with corals (Bro Lemon), Be careful not to create 'exotic hybrids'. :eyebrow:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

I tink da mod is 2 busy to entertain..Hahaha.. Well i tink its childish to even start this thread...

Ya, the mod is too busy to entertain. :P

But i am keeping eye on the atmosphere here... sh*t-stirrers will have their accounts suspended.

I do not intervene in personal differences or disputes.... it is really not my responsibility. There is always the smalls claims court or the high court.

Why can't everyone be open and honest to one another during deals? sigh....

"People are people so why should it be.. you and I should get along so awfully.. "