Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

• SRC Member

do a google search and u will find we have a identical nick from sgreef and most importantly the writing style is similar..

damn stewpig loh

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

To his credit, he did ask about proper procedures and customs, but the way he phrased it was really dumb and it hinted at illicit trading.

These are questions you call or mail the AVA to inquire about, not ask people from other countries on forums.

It appears that his intentions were to profiteer from this, and he has made Singaporean reefers look bad in the process..shame.

• SRC Member
To his credit, he did ask about proper procedures and customs, but the way he phrased it was really dumb and it hinted at illicit trading.

These are questions you call or mail the AVA to inquire about, not ask people from other countries on forums.

It appears that his intentions were to profiteer from this, and he has made Singaporean reefers look bad in the process..shame.

well. what in his brain why he type those msgs?

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

For Importing of Coral.. There is certain paperworks to be done via AVA.. Of course these paperworks will require a fee.. And for hard corals, it will be quite impossible becos they require cites.. but for soft corals, normal paperwork will do.

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

if nobody minds me saying.... that guys an idiot. PERIOD .

a utter disgrace to singapore by and large.

he should be banned from this forum for such conduct.

if he does it in that forum, no reason why he wont do it elsewhere, succeed, then sell the illegally bought corals/fish and sell it to reefers here, inevitably turning sg reefclub into a black market hot spot.

i hope mod realize how serious this is and take appropriate action.

haiz...

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

I'm sorry, what on earth is the problem? Why are you slamming his actions and condemning him? Can you imagine that person is YOU?

Yeah, so you made a mistake help him get over it dammit. What all SGeans loves to do is to bark "bad boy bad boy" and then don't help leave him in the pit.

This TRULY reflects the SG spirit, totally not gracious. And in the words of Jackie Chan "no self-respect"

You should either get this thread close down, or support him.

There must be a reason why he is doing what he is doing, so maybe you should think of his point of view (silly or not) and then approuch or PM him in private and tell him the solutions he has. Rather than sitting around and barking "booo!"

Seriously, you guys are the idiots. Learn to forgive and show grace & love.