Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer

i believe carpets are not easy to keep? if such luck happen to strike u today, then this anemone and you are fated!! ur clown really enjoy playing in the lucious sofa anemone XD

• SRC Member
Yep a red haddoni :D Been looking for it high and low, told many lfs to get for me and this guy arrive unexpectedly in today's Iwarna shipment :D Many thanks for Victor who remember my wishlist and reserve this guy for me till I arrive at the Iwarna. Kudos to you :bow::bow:

So you are the guy with the camera la...

Nice haddoni, albeit quite big in size for ur tank. It'll be the centrepiece and attraction... :rolleyes:

Wow! That's a damn swee piece of red carpet!!

From my experience.. they like to position themselve beneath wavemakers where current is not strong but there is constant flow of water (suction to wavemaker)...

Best to prepare and place it in such a position in the first place (your wavemaker seems high enough)....if not it may start floating around after a while..

i believe carpets are not easy to keep? if such luck happen to strike u today, then this anemone and you are fated!! ur clown really enjoy playing in the lucious sofa anemone XD

Carpets are definately not easy to keep but haddoni species are definately much hardier than their cousin gigantea. Hopefully. this one thrive in my tank *touch wood*

My clowns are enjoying their upsize bed right now :lol::lol:

So you are the guy with the camera la...

Nice haddoni, albeit quite big in size for ur tank. It'll be the centrepiece and attraction... :rolleyes:

bro yongshun: thanks, I will definately post update of the ed carpet :D

bro nuclear: Yep, am the guy that run around taking photos. I want a big piece so that the right side of my tank where the clowns live is covered with the anemone. A centre piece indeed :lol:

Wow! That's a damn swee piece of red carpet!!

From my experience.. they like to position themselve beneath wavemakers where current is not strong but there is constant flow of water (suction to wavemaker)...

Best to prepare and place it in such a position in the first place (your wavemaker seems high enough)....if not it may start floating around after a while..

Carpets love strong flow and high lighting and with 2X tunze 6060 in a 3 feet tank, I think flow should be sufficient. 2 X250watt MH should be sufficient enough hopefully *touch wood*.

The red carpet has already have its whole foot stick to the bottom of my tank and my rocks so I think it would be ok there :D

be very careful to look at the mouth of the carpet occasionally..

if the mouth becomes too stressful,dun let the clowns play with it anymore..

u have a overview tank pic?

welcome to e red carpet club.. =)

The first thing when I got this carpet was to inspect the mouth and foot. It was tightly close and foot was not damage so I think its should be quite an healthy speciment. The only worry I have its that it was much less sticky compared to the greens and purple I have, hopefully thats normal for reds.

Is that red carpet yours? Its really a beautiful specimen. :bow:

The first thing when I got this carpet was to inspect the mouth and foot. It was tightly close and foot was not damage so I think its should be quite an healthy speciment. The only worry I have its that it was much less sticky compared to the greens and purple I have, hopefully thats normal for reds.

Is that red carpet yours? Its really a beautiful specimen. :bow:

used to have it..

=) from ah beng

can pm me hw much u buy for this piece?

i tink its pretty common in indo market but mayb e price dun allow it to sell in singapore..

cus its difficult to get a small piece also..

used to have it..

=) from ah beng

can pm me hw much u buy for this piece?

i tink its pretty common in indo market but mayb e price dun allow it to sell in singapore..

cus its difficult to get a small piece also..

Sry for no being able to let you know the price. From what I know, reds are much more rae compared to the blues,purple,greens and lime greens. For red, I do agree that its very difficult to get smaller specimens :rolleyes:

never see before red carpets. i saw blue ones though. those dyed ones. this red one is dam amazing the colour.

Agree with bro amby, blues are normal colouration for carpets though some may be dyed. Reborn used to bring in lots of blues, purples and lime greens.

NICE!!! From where?

Sealife aquarium. There are still many pieces available for you to choose from. I did the pairing myself by getting 2 fishes of different sizes and introduce them at same time. Upon introduction, no fighting that occurs :lol::lol:

Just note that these unqiue clowns are rather tough to keep as they are very suspectible to brooks aka clown fish disease

Sealife aquarium. There are still many pieces available for you to choose from. I did the pairing myself by getting 2 fishes of different sizes and introduce them at same time. Upon introduction, no fighting that occurs :lol::lol:

Just note that these unqiue clowns are rather tough to keep as they are very suspectible to brooks aka clown fish disease

Hmmm.. How is the damage to the wallet?

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp