LFS Update and Shipments - 13 APR to 19 APR 09

SeaLife > Queen, French, Emp, Flame and Africanus Angels, small to med sized Powder Brown and Blue, small sized Atlantic Blue, alot of Xsmall to med sized Blue Tangs, small sized Purple and Yellow Tangs.

LCK 110 > Nothing much... very little except Seahorse.

Coralfarm > Alot of clams... Xsmall to med and 2 super huge which I think is from the last last shipment. Blue, Yellow, Brown Maxima... diff shades and patterns. Think got some Squammy too. 1 small sized Black Tang, showing the bluish tint already. Alot of seaweeds... as in the "Red Grapes" and "Red Bamboo". A few Flame Angels, alot of Blue Tangs, a few Tusk Fish, saw a nice sized AT but already resvr for shipment.

Brazilian Queen =) nice size and specimen for tanks

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SeaLife > Queen, French, Emp, Flame and Africanus Angels, small to med sized Powder Brown and Blue, small sized Atlantic Blue, alot of Xsmall to med sized Blue Tangs, small sized Purple and Yellow Tangs.

LCK 110 > Nothing much... very little except Seahorse.

Coralfarm > Alot of clams... Xsmall to med and 2 super huge which I think is from the last last shipment. Blue, Yellow, Brown Maxima... diff shades and patterns. Think got some Squammy too. 1 small sized Black Tang, showing the bluish tint already. Alot of seaweeds... as in the "Red Grapes" and "Red Bamboo". A few Flame Angels, alot of Blue Tangs, a few Tusk Fish, saw a nice sized AT but already resvr for shipment.

bro nitro CF no new corals ???

rather dull colours.. is tht always e case? i only been there once..

• SRC Member

I dun think it's always the case. They do have new corals every week or every other weeks. Well I do find their clams for this batch nice with colour and patterns.

FYI, they mainly do export biz... "long long time ago... when policeman were wearing shorts" :whistle CF dun open their doors to the local hobbyist. It's only juz this few yrs that they welcome walk-in customers. They are infact giving us, the hobbyist another alternative to purchase fishes, corals, seaweeds and LR. I know the staffs there quite well and they're friendly. Maybe when u drop-by a few more time, u'll get to know them better.

• Senior Reefer

ya. CF dun bring in nice corals one. only bring in softies. mush, zoos, leather and some cauliflower.. not worth it if u are going to buy corals because they dun carry corals. fish wise thats is a good place.

however, sometimes CF have some gems hidden among their mush and zoos corner. i guess if ur lucky u can find them

• SRC Member

just check out GO today....

Nice liverocks and artificial ones for those reefers who are jumping into this hobby.

Lots of staghorns brown and green, bali montiporas, branching montiporas, ruffled ridges, horn corals and porites.

Lots of green pratas, cup corals that look like satellite dish, nice acan colonies, blasto wellsi and merletti, purple plates, orange oxyporas, echinophyllia, etc...

...and lastly the smell of indian incense after you leave the place...priceless

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
just check out GO today....

Nice liverocks and artificial ones for those reefers who are jumping into this hobby.

Lots of staghorns brown and green, bali montiporas, branching montiporas, ruffled ridges, horn corals and porites.

Lots of green pratas, cup corals that look like satellite dish, nice acan colonies, blasto wellsi and merletti, purple plates, orange oxyporas, echinophyllia, etc...

...and lastly the smell of indian incense after you leave the place...priceless

the plastic bags also smell like the shop! i differnciate my plastic bags from the smell. haha. i love it. very nice. think i must visit them again soon

• SRC Member
the plastic bags also smell like the shop! i differnciate my plastic bags from the smell. haha. i love it. very nice. think i must visit them again soon

You can cheong there....the smell will calm you down while you take yr time to browse...haha...prices have drop to prepare for next shipment.

l7304smr.jpg

east side nth much not worth goin..

no wk end shipment..

ah beng got some nice rhodatics from vietnam..

iwarna got 1pink tip plate..

all e leftovers from previous shipment..

they got this new pond with a swarm of clownfish playing with anemone really nice looking..

irene close..d

pacific.. nth much also..

• SRC Member
any corals at reborn ???

Went there around 1pm...but closed.

GO also has very nice yumas and rics.....if you stand on the stool....you can find very small and nice rics / yuma...not too sure...my eyes blurred by the MH lights....just behind the SPS...(secret)

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer

haha oni. cloves are really cheap la. iwarna sell them at 1.5 red notes for big colony. i waiting for them to bring in again then get 1 or 2 more. they bring in by the tub loads one lor. next time when i see will let u know.

GO also has very nice yumas and rics.....if you stand on the stool....you can find very small and nice rics / yuma...not too sure...my eyes blurred by the MH lights....just behind the SPS...(secret)

i thought they open at 1pm ? reborn ?

i tink they rather busy lately..

else shld b e farmer taking a rest..?

nth much coming in frm supplier side...

GO got rics arh??? ric yuma is it?

haha oni. cloves are really cheap la. iwarna sell them at 1.5 red notes for big colony. i waiting for them to bring in again then get 1 or 2 more. they bring in by the tub loads one lor. next time when i see will let u know.

r cloves non photo synthetic???

plannin to keep more sunnies n blue fannies in my basement 2 lolx..

ah beng got a lot of dull colour carpet anemones..

they also hv one i tink is blue dot box fish dun ask me male or female..

is it bro fuel lookin for it ??? <_<<_<<_<

• Senior Reefer
r cloves non photo synthetic???

plannin to keep more sunnies n blue fannies in my basement 2 lolx..

ah beng got a lot of dull colour carpet anemones..

they also hv one i tink is blue dot box fish dun ask me male or female..

is it bro fuel lookin for it ??? <_<<_<<_<

cloves are photosynthetic. but they dont need alot of light. same light as mushies can liao.

they can also catch and eat small food like rotifers and other stuff. can see the tentacle fold in one by one and sweep against the mouth

• SRC Member

If you are talking about the rock with 5-6 different color ric floridas, the Indian guy said is helping someone recuperate the corals and are not for sale. Very nice though....

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member
If you are talking about the rock with 5-6 different color ric floridas, the Indian guy said is helping someone recuperate the corals and are not for sale. Very nice though....

Ya...i managed to see it hiding behind the SPS....just caught my eyes. At least 5-6 rics on that rock...i think the owner dun know how to take care..coz they were like shrinking....

The pink yumas are still there....i must say its damn shui....fat and healthy.

l7304smr.jpg

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Pretoria, Diepsloot, Durban, Sasolburg, Botshabelo,  Bothaville, Potchefstroom, Klerksdorp, Secunda, Middleburg, Ermelo, Witbank, Mafikeng, Lichtenburg, Rustenburg,  Nelsprui

2. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Groblersdal, Secunda, Middleburg, Newcastle, Polokwane, Port Elizabeth, East London, Ermelo, Kimberly, Mthatha, Queenstown,

3. 0

+27790293623 Bring back lost lover IN Nelspruit , Newcastle ,Nquthu , Nylstroom , paarl , paulpietersburg , Pietermaritzburg , Pietersburg , Pinetown , Plettenbergbay , Polokwane , Port Alfred , Port Elizabeth , Postmasburg , Pretoria , Queenstown , Sout

4. 0

+27790293623 in Bring back lost lover / love spell caster IN Kimberley , Kirkwood , Klerksdorp , Knysna , Kokstad , Komga ,Kroonstad ,Kuruman , Lady frère , +27790293623 Bring back lost lover IN Nelspruit , Newcastle ,Nquthu ,

5. 0

SPELL CASTER +27790293623]] ╬ TRADITIONAL HEALER/ SPIRITUAL HEALER IN Durban , Durban North , East Rand , Edenvale , Elliot , Empangeni , Engcobo , Estcourt , Flagstaff , Four ways , Gauteng , George , germiston , greytown , Harrismith , Heidelberg , Henn