LFS Update and Shipments - 25 MAY to 31 MAY 09

Went CF this morning, no more venustus and colini. L.Swalesi's are all quite small. Many L size Chrysurus Angels, nice, price is 7blue+3red notes before negotiations. One and only one rare peppermint hogfish small size. Two rare borbonius M-L size, abt 3 inches. Two uncommon Collare Butterflyfish, M-L size. Joculator left one inch size one, price is $500+ before discount but got big discount!. A few aurora gobies left. A few hector's gobies as well. Also other usual fishes like big yellow belly blue tang, many varities of clownfish, big koran, regal angels etc.

Bro, I went at 12:45. Miss the chance to meet again. I saw 1 Venustus Angel but very skinny. It is placed together with the small ear spot.

I went at 2.30...so miss both of you :D !

Bought myself..Algae blenny, orange band leg hermit and bumble bee :evil: .

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does any1 noes where got schooling fishes in stock?

chromis?

btw, wad kind of schooling fishes r best to be kept in ur opinion?

Cardinals also will school, esp A.Leptacanthus, if u dun find them too boring.

Bro, I went at 12:45. Miss the chance to meet again. I saw 1 Venustus Angel but very skinny. It is placed together with the small ear spot.

I left at 10am. It's the first time i went CF actually, i cycled there, and it's a really good exercise cos by the time i reached home, i cant feel my hips and thighs!

Oh i miss the venustus then. Oh ya there was also an uncommon fish that looks like a tidepool gunnel but i dun think it is, may also be a yellow brotulid. It resembles something like this:

post-10328-1244972556.jpg

I left at 10am. It's the first time i went CF actually, i cycled there, and it's a really good exercise cos by the time i reached home, i cant feel my hips and thighs!

Oh i miss the venustus then. Oh ya there was also an uncommon fish that looks like a tidepool gunnel but i dun think it is, may also be a yellow brotulid. It resembles something like this:

Wow, if it is a gunnel, i think the price wun be cheap.. Or is it a Brotulid??

eCBnw3Eh7N.jpg

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Wow, if it is a gunnel, i think the price wun be cheap.. Or is it a Brotulid??

Yes, tat's why i feel it cant be a gunnel, plus CF should not hav any shipment that contains a gunnel. It also dun look like a brotulid to me, so i not too sure liao. Who visit CF again can go to the tank with the razor fish, the gunnel look-alike is in a betta box at the tank next to it. And pls tell me wat the fish is if u know.

Yes, tat's why i feel it cant be a gunnel, plus CF should not hav any shipment that contains a gunnel. It also dun look like a brotulid to me, so i not too sure liao. Who visit CF again can go to the tank with the razor fish, the gunnel look-alike is in a betta box at the tank next to it. And pls tell me wat the fish is if u know.

Hmmm.. Wait for my answer if I got go tml to get the joc... Haha.. Might come back with the gunnel look a like too.. Haha... :whistle

Member of:

• SRC Member

Cardinals also will school, esp A.Leptacanthus, if u dun find them too boring.

Actually no fish will school in captivity, shoaling would be the closest. Yes, cardinal are good choice for shoaling fishes. I have a smll group of ten red stripe cardinals

If it is the brotulid, it's a live bearer. :eyebrow:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

:DKordon's Fish Catcher is based on a traditional European design for aquarium keeping. It is made of non-toxic blow molded plastic that is either clear or with a slight green or blue tint. All edges are finished smoothly to protect the fish. Overall length of 16.5 inches is easy to hold and manuever, and the 4 inch diameter catching bowl is suitable for a wide variety of species and ages of fishes. The Fish Catcher is designed with round smooth sides so that the fish will not be snagged or scraped as they would be when using a typical net. The shape allows for easy capture and removal while holding the fish in the Fish Catcher's bowl of water. This product is especially useful for fishes with spiney rays that become snagged in nets.

??? What is that?

• SRC Member
  • SRC Member

Why everyone have the sudden interest in Joculator?

Cant reveal the price but got it at a very good price..

Wat's the market price then :whistle ?

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

450-500

WOW...bro Terry must be V deep pocket even those it's good discount sian :ph34r:

WOW...bro Terry must be V deep pocket even those it's good discount sian :ph34r:

Not really lar.. Just that I have been waiting for Joculator for very long time liao.. And with such a nice price tag.. Really cant bring myself to wait anymore..

Not as ex as a show size black tang...

Member of: