feeling very f***ing lousy

terryansimon

thank god I'm not working. :P

I suppose. I've avoided road kills as much as I can, provided it doesn't put immediate danger to me/car/other cars/other human lives.

but at that time. I could have stopped in time or swerved away at least. but. car behind me and not sure if my right side got car.

oh well. its over as they say. where ever that kitty is, I hope its in a better place.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is some domesticated cat association in Singapore.

Well, if it makes you feel better, look them up and pledge whatever cash you have in your wallet (without looking)as donation towards the betterment of welfare for other felines ...

Life dictates for those departed to be returned to the earth as soem form of sustenance for the others. Guess this is just an extension.

Take it easy man :)

Oh yes, before someone comes slamming about how life cannot be repaid with cash; my proposition is fundamentally different in principle, go sit on it for a while.

If you still can't figure it out, then I got three(3) words for you.

Go **** Yourself ...

• SRC Member

talk abt a f*** day.... other half just walked out of the house back to her mum's place after a bust up.... beat that.... now th ebloody place look so loney... thank god for me fishes otherwise will go crazy.... and cats.. well they eat fishes.... :angel:

• SRC Member
Pick up the road kill and send it to the zoo or raffles museum. At least it will die for a reason. Either to be eaten..or to be preserved. :ph34r:

Better still, give to me so I can preserve it skull or perform my taxidermy stuff on it... :P

talk abt a f*** day.... other half just walked out of the house back to her mum's place after a bust up.... beat that.... now th ebloody place look so loney... thank god for me fishes otherwise will go crazy.... and cats.. well they eat fishes.... :angel:

Errr... its not permanent I hope. :erm:

• SRC Member

Errr... its not permanent I hope. :erm:

Sigh... I dunno.... we have been smsin with each other though.... told me that she wants two weeks away... dunno what it means...

so what do i do... go fish shops and just plan for me new tank... parents say i siao... i reply then what do you expect me to do... cry meh??? :cry2::cry2::(

• SRC Member

benz...

cheer up! sometimes we ladies just want some time alone to think just like you guys. Need time to think things through and also as a test of how much she might miss/think of you. Just make sure that you are "readily operational" during these 2 weeks and everything shall be ok. smiles ok?

...what are u missing from your life?... dun wait till your last breathe before telling them that you care

• SRC Member
benz...

cheer up! sometimes we ladies just want some time alone to think just like you guys. Need time to think things through and also as a test of how much she might miss/think of you. Just make sure that you are "readily operational" during these 2 weeks and everything shall be ok. smiles ok?

"readily operational".......... whats that huh???

to me i wonder why ladies need to do so lor.... even when you are married then you still want time out to think??? :erm::erm:

benz...

r u chio..?

anyway benz married or wat..?

if really 2weeks time to tik, IMO I tik for married couple abit jiat liat.

but they got a saying...

"if u love the person, dun tie her/him down, if he/she loves

u, will come back to u.."

relax.. eat a bun, lim kopi.. play snooker.. cheong JB..

one fine nite, she's at home mopping the floor..

after u cheong JB.. :idea:

• SRC Member
there's always "hong-ing" her.

went out with my ex today and realised how much I missed her whine-ny-ness. hahaha and I dreaded her whinning to me when we were together for two over years. :P

yea... a gal whinnyin very the sianz one.... ;)

• SRC Member

hahah, what a funny way threads always evolve in kopitiam!

terry: frankly speaking, I think its ok for you, a guy, to cry over the cat. I"m not that extreme an animal lover myself, but I can understand where you're coming from. hhhmmm maybe you're a metrosexual.

benz: you married? anyway aiyah she siam to her mom's place cuz she pissed with you so reasonable mah, its her place of solace mah. and you should be happy she actually TOLD you a time period. If she had said "not sure when" then I tell you can really bang balls. the time period shows she is putting in some effort to get over it. don't worry, she'll be back before you know it man!