Decomm Sale

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

after much deliberation, i have decided to call it a day and decomm my main tank. Its been quite a hell of fun cheonging and collecting rare fishes and corals, not to mention burning big holes in my pocket everytime i went LFSing. Will be putting up for sale almost everything that i have painstakingly collected over the years, lest maybe some particular pieces which i may still keep for old time's sake (in my 2.5 ft tank).

First up to go will be my livestock. As some of you may already know, i am an avid zoas, acan and prata collector. I should have a decent collection which might appeal to some of you. I wont be posting pictures of each and every individual coral that i am selling, as that will be quite crazy. Rather, i might take a picture that captures most of what i have for sale, and the rest is up to reefers coming for them. Nevertheless, i'd still list down what is available generally so that reefers know what they are coming for.

After the corals are gone, i'd try to trap the fishes next, followed by the sale of my liverocks (if people are interested). The last to go will be my equipments. So this sale might take a while to complete, depending on demand.

Hope to get u guys' support. I'm almost sure u can find something u like in my tank. =)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Hi guys,

after much deliberation, i have decided to call it a day and decomm my main tank. Its been quite a hell of fun cheonging and collecting rare fishes and corals, not to mention burning big holes in my pocket everytime i went LFSing. Will be putting up for sale almost everything that i have painstakingly collected over the years, lest maybe some particular pieces which i may still keep for old time's sake (in my 2.5 ft tank).

First up to go will be my livestock. As some of you may already know, i am an avid zoas, acan and prata collector. I should have a decent collection which might appeal to some of you. I wont be posting pictures of each and every individual coral that i am selling, as that will be quite crazy. Rather, i might take a picture that captures most of what i have for sale, and the rest is up to reefers coming for them. Nevertheless, i'd still list down what is available generally so that reefers know what they are coming for.

After the corals are gone, i'd try to trap the fishes next, followed by the sale of my liverocks (if people are interested). The last to go will be my equipments. So this sale might take a while to complete, depending on demand.

Hope to get u guys' support. I'm almost sure u can find something u like in my tank. =)

sad to see another fellow reefer decomm...

will be awaiting your listing

Brown SPS > Kinder Surprise

White SPS = Kinder Surprise after expiry date

Assumption killed the dinosaurs, they didnt have test kits.

Bro, will catch up with you soon.....

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member

Corals for sale are:

1. Zoas (assorted variety, US type to Indo type) - $50 onwards

2. Prata ( bi-colour, orange, red, green, assorted variety) - $150 - $300

3. Acans (Aussie and Indo selected varieties) - $60 to $300

4. Assorted SPS - $20 - $60

Still got many more... too hard to list down one by one. Come view and offer i guess....

• SRC Member

Hi guys, sorry but i am receiving overwhelming PMs and SMSs and calls. Maybe it'd be better that i organise one open hse tomorrow or something.

Also, just for info, not every single thing will be for sale as i will still be keeping my 2.5 ft tank. Maybe if the price is right, i might let go, but some corals are not abt money to me only, as it came with alot of sweat and effort.

Thanks to all reefers who have shown concern and pity for the shutting down of my tank. I really appreciate it. =)

• SRC Member

sorry to hear that nuclear, hope u make a come back soon

regards

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

he is still in, just smaller scale.....

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member

thats not bad, then hope he come back in a bigger bang.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

we find more exotic corals to tempt him lor....hehehe, Upz for his stuff.....good LPS, SPS and equipment. Do keep a lookout.

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
we find more exotic corals to tempt him lor....hehehe, Upz for his stuff.....good LPS, SPS and equipment. Do keep a lookout.

that i couldnt agree more.

Rics for sale too.

post-13004-1256741849_thumb.jpg

:shock:

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

I agree too! Maybe more Aussie stuff to tempt him! :D

and Ups for a great reefer! :D

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when u see this in person your eyes will pop out

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi guys it might be a bit early now, but i am just trying my luck to see if anyone is keen in taking my entire tank set with equipments (less livestock). For full details, you can check out my tank thread under another forum. It is under the same nickname. I'll try to list down the equipments for those who are considering taking the entire set-up. i think its a decent set-up for reefers who wanna upgrade or start out.. =)

6ft cabinet with 4x2x2 main tank (external overflow box) and 2x2x16" propagation tank

Return: 1xEheim 1262 and 1xEheim 1264

Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor with titanium dip in coil and external thermostat controller (i have a Daeil 1/3HP chiller acting as back-up in case the compressor fails, and its running and connected to system)

Calcium Reactor: Deltec PF501 with Tunze regulator and Catalina 6.7L cylinder

Skimmer: Deltec AP701 running externally

Kalkwasser: Deltec Km500 with Tunze auto top up

Wavemaker: Vortech MP40W Gen 2 with Icecap Battery backup and 2x Hydor K3

Lighting: Giesemann Infiniti 2x150W and 4xT5 (54W) with hanging bracket

FR: Reef Maniacs Custom Made with 20" ht chamber

If someone is really keen in taking over this entire set-up, pls PM me. Thanks for reading!

• SRC Member

Here is a picture taken abt 1 mth plus back when i was re-arranging my aussie acans. Decided to capture a shot as they looked fantastic when all placed together in one container. Now that picture has come in useful.

This is a sample shot of what i have but there is more. Of course, not everything is for sale as i am still keeping a 2.5 ft tank. It is with a very heavy heart that i am selling my corals and stuff so this wont be a fire sale.

post-13004-1256747035_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi Bro.. love to have this tank setup if my house is big enough to host it.....Upz for the brand new tank....

Hi guys it might be a bit early now, but i am just trying my luck to see if anyone is keen in taking my entire tank set with equipments (less livestock). For full details, you can check out my tank thread under another forum. It is under the same nickname. I'll try to list down the equipments for those who are considering taking the entire set-up. i think its a decent set-up for reefers who wanna upgrade or start out.. =)

6ft cabinet with 4x2x2 main tank (external overflow box) and 2x2x16" propagation tank

Return: 1xEheim 1262 and 1xEheim 1264

Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor with titanium dip in coil and external thermostat controller (i have a Daeil 1/3HP chiller acting as back-up in case the compressor fails, and its running and connected to system)

Calcium Reactor: Deltec PF501 with Tunze regulator and Catalina 6.7L cylinder

Skimmer: Deltec AP701 running externally

Kalkwasser: Deltec Km500 with Tunze auto top up

Wavemaker: Vortech MP40W Gen 2 with Icecap Battery backup and 2x Hydor K3

Lighting: Giesemann Infiniti 2x150W and 4xT5 (54W) with hanging bracket

FR: Reef Maniacs Custom Made with 20" ht chamber

If someone is really keen in taking over this entire set-up, pls PM me. Thanks for reading!

• SRC Member

Other corals avail are:

Rhizotrochus

Pink Goniopora

Cynarinas

Oxypora/Chalice

Giant Squamosa Clam

Montipora (Green with pink polyps, Orange scrolling, etc)

Super Sun coral

Acan maxima

Zoanthids

Pratas

SPS

Assorted like chap chye la. U guys come take a look.... =)

• SRC Member

Your open house will be a much bigger event than the recent GO sales :bow:

Project R.E.

Main Tank: 48" x 18" x 24" 12mm with external overflow piping

Sump Tank: 28" x 14.5" x 12" (3 compartments)

Lightings: T5 HO - Hopar 3* 39w + ATI 2* 54w

Skimmer: Skimz Bullet Beckett

Chiller: Resun CL-650 (28 - 29 °C)

Wavemakers: 2* Seio M620 + 1* Hydor K2 (7100 litre / hr)

Fluidized Reactor: Skimz FR (currently empty)

Pumps: 1x Rio 32HF (Skimmer), 1x Rio 20HF (Return & Chiller)

Filtration: more than 80kg LRs, chaeto

Water Circulation: ~ 4000 litre / hr

Future Plans: additional wavemaker, DIY algae scrubber, DIY overflow box

Previously:

Project R : 36" x 12" x 24" 10mm reef