LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member
Bro. Finally get to see ur tank pix. Amazing stuff!

Let's hope I get to see it personally.

Thanks Wilson.

Meet up soon.

btw, it was nice meeting you at Pasir Ris then. its been a while.

do drop by if free.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
wow! nice collection!

Thanks Raydiative :bow:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
:ooh::ooh: the most beautiful LPS tank in Asia!

where did you get that 10cm big shroom?...can cover almost my entire face.

:lol: thats too exaggerating, and this is no where near being most beautiful.

but it was really nice of you to put such kind words. Thanks Ah Siang :bow:

that shroom i kept it for a while now. since oct i think. it was presented by lemon's generousity.

it was still rather small then, it had grown alot bigger, but not splitting <_<

• Senior Reefer
:lol: thats too exaggerating, and this is no where near being most beautiful.

but it was really nice of you to put such kind words. Thanks Ah Siang :bow:

that shroom i kept it for a while now. since oct i think. it was presented by lemon's generousity.

it was still rather small then, it had grown alot bigger, but not splitting <_<

they split faster than they bud. keep awhile more... mine only just started splitting...... never see new buds though.

• SRC Member
they split faster than they bud. keep awhile more... mine only just started splitting...... never see new buds though.

Thanks for the advice. I will for sure cherish this gem. IMO, its my most beautiful mushroom.

Do study hard, leave no regrets behind. All the best for your paper later.

And thank you for being forgiving. :bow:

a very weird looking hairy paly from LCK

i neglected it when my rocks collapse.

hope the collect comes back soon.

It's called Acrozoanthus sp. aka stick polyps. I saw a picture of it in my Eric Borneman's Aquarium Corals (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Supporter
FTS as of 26Feb09

This might be my last tank update in the weeks/months to come, might be taking a break sooner or later.

hope you guys enjoyed these pics though it was taken in an haste.

nice tank shot. LPS can be brilliant.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member
just in case people dunno whats the difference between Aussie hamer and the rest.

for me, its just alot more beautiful. its abit of hammer and bubble combined.

I noticed something about Aussie hammer also, not sure if it's the case but the colour seems to be a mixture... like green on some and brown on some tentacles..

FTS as of 26Feb09

This might be my last tank update in the weeks/months to come, might be taking a break sooner or later.

hope you guys enjoyed these pics though it was taken in an haste.

Hi Bro, fantastic scaping u have there, especially the background part with the hammers and stuff. Looks really cool.... :eyebrow:

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

• SRC Member
It's called Acrozoanthus sp. aka stick polyps. I saw a picture of it in my Eric Borneman's Aquarium Corals (:

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

Thanks for the ID Marc

• SRC Member
nice tank bro!

Thanks Ben.

• SRC Member
Yeah bro, u r back with a new rock scape!!!! LOL... :)

Yeah Jim, something fresh for myself. Catch up soon.

• SRC Member
nice tank shot. LPS can be brilliant.

Thanks Nigel. LPS less hassle for my available time.

• SRC Member
I noticed something about Aussie hammer also, not sure if it's the case but the colour seems to be a mixture... like green on some and brown on some tentacles..

i think thats particular for some, not all. that half green was rather unique in the color mixture. can see some colors fusion on some polyps.

• SRC Member
Hi Bro, fantastic scaping u have there, especially the background part with the hammers and stuff. Looks really cool.... :eyebrow:

Thanks Chris, yeah. trying to aim that background part with more waving corals for my viewing pleasure.

all the best for your tank setting up. will drop by if i ever have the chance.

• SRC Supporter

Hey bro,

So in the end you bough the Aussie hammer from CF ? Nice one.. :)

I got the Ducan coral from the last aussie shipment too. Showcase some of your photo taking skill in our new " photographying your reef" section lah :P

just in case people dunno whats the difference between Aussie hamer and the rest.

for me, its just alot more beautiful. its abit of hammer and bubble combined.

• SRC Member
Hey bro,

So in the end you bough the Aussie hammer from CF ? Nice one.. :)

I got the Ducan coral from the last aussie shipment too. Showcase some of your photo taking skill in our new " photographying your reef" section lah :P

Hey Larry,

thanks. yeah i bought the hammer from CF.

for as the photo sub forum, i will chip in my share. :)

• SRC Member
Amazing tank! Hope your break isn't too long...

hi "Eugene",

thanks. but i do hope my break is 4yrs long. :angel:

Thanks Chris, yeah. trying to aim that background part with more waving corals for my viewing pleasure.

all the best for your tank setting up. will drop by if i ever have the chance.

Sure bro, anytime. I still haf an appointment with your tank too......always wanted to view it in person...

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet