LaW's 250G

LaW

• SRC Member

prata is getting squeezy...

yeah, i like things "tight-fit" :lol:

I got 3 pratas in the valley, they are side by side, they tend to overlap one another turn by turn. sometimes they dun, they will make folds like rics do.

the picture was taken after an hour of lights off so the prata to the front depressed but actually they are co existing pretty well. they had been there for atleast a year.

Welcome to the cruel working society LOL .. Even without much attention, your tank still look as great as before groupwavereversed.gif. It is hard to balance between work and hobby at times, especially when this hobby require more attention as compare to freshwater. But the satisfaction of seeing a beautiful and healthy tank is also priceless friends.gif

Thank you Larry, i will still squeeze out time for maintaining this tank. catch up soon my dear friend. im so looking forward to aquarama 2011.

Still looks good to me....Well...sps in their natural habitats do topple n die or sprout new colonies...time to throw some henry's gourmet to fatten up your fishes!

hi Tiko Siang,

thank you! it was rather better in the past, prefer the colors days back. I had given up on frozen food already, at most will feed some mysis. told my maid and mum to feed more when im not at home, so i think i should see some fattening up soon. keep in touch buddy.

Bro, still a nice tank! Someday gotta visit you after my exams :)Well time management is necessary in our lives. It's an inevitable sacrifice that we must undertake to do what's right and follow the correct path. I see you are still doing fine thus far. Corals' death are inevitable; yet future shipments can always bring some of them back.But family, job and future wife to be; those are irreplaceable :)Hope you're doing well. Cheers :)

thank you Marcovan, you will be welcome. just come after your exam. wenjie is facing the same problem as well. but hes busy hugging buddha leg now. thanks for the advice, i think my goal now is to learn as much as i can in management.

do drop by soon old friend.

Shit owner shit tank. Got no time for the fishes. Bring them to me. Dun let them suffer. :chair:

shit owner got shit tank, that makes me a shit person and shit person got shit friend. you are one of them. :chair: :chair: :chair:

help me diy my LED, really white elephant down there. or maybe get a day off just for that. i got most of the parts ready already.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

sony, worst of all, shit people keep saying he is shitty busy, yet still can log on at 2 am in the morning to load pictures... pui

just go back to your books.

did u ask yr maid to help u carry yr bag to work?

im not the recruit that stayed at tenah merah. :lol:

anyway that fella was caught already from what i heard from a friend who's in tekong.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Hey young Law, your sps still look very natural in shape and size. Come on, nurse them to their brilliant best and present us your nice photo shots which i greatly admire. GF shots also can.

cheers

mike

Hi Mike,

thank you for your kind words. do drop by frequently, i will post more picture and macro video soon. :lol:

Hey LaW, nice to finally meet u at GO the other day.. tank still looking good man! :)

thank you Ketchup. yes bro, finally. it was nice to see you 2 love birds at GO. do keep in touch buddy.

• 4 months later...
  • SRC Member

I had been away for more 4 months.

Neglecting my tank for more than half a year.

SPS, especially Millis were mostly dead, as well as my precious zoas.

And my corals are attacking one another for space.

I had bought many things since the Aquarama but I had not set it up yet.

I had also bought some equipments from overseas and elsewhere and have yet to set it up.

• SRC Member

Coming back with a minor upgrade.

These are the thing I have and hope to set it up soon:

1) Ozone Reactor from Siam Ocean, got it during a trip to Bangkok with the help of my GF.

2) 3+4 Dosing pump from Kamoer, bought it from Aquarium Artist, these fellas rocks with better functions over Bubble Magus's.

3) Laguna UV Max 55W, thanks to a friend who sold it to me cheaply since he only decided to use one of his 2 due to space contrains

4) Bubble King SM300 upgraded to 2 pump version with an BK Mini 1500(Slave) + BK 2500(Master), again thanks to a friend who pass it to me brand new since he only decided to use one pump instead.

5) Airflow Meter to run with my skimmer and airpump

6) A tub of Biohome Plus 5kg

7) A tub of MICROBE-LIFT pre-colonized media

8) Rena Auto-feeder with food heating function to prevent food clumping

9) Deltec Kalkwasser Reactor

10) 45 x 3W 450nm Blue LED

11) 45 x 3W 460nm Blue LED

12) 12 x 3W 410nm Violet LED

13) Many of LED drivers

14) 50 Litre of Kaldnes K1 Media

15) 25 Litre of Kaldnes Biochip Media

16) 220 Litre Spare Tub for Holding the additions Media

17) Hiblow 80 to run the Kladnes, 80 Liters of Air Per Minute

18) Many others additives and Rowa that I bought from Aquarama.

If I don't find some time to use these, the items will depreciate like crazy.

• SRC Member

wow major revamp?

camping for pix

Not a major, just adding something better into it. its good to see you around.

Nice to see you back bro.. groupwavereversed.gif

its good to see you too, dont worry, i was just busy. im still around ;)

aiya.. should tell me you got all these good stuffs..

I will go and pick up to use mah.. ;)

for you, anytime :D

• 1 year later...