Weekly update -30th Nov to 6th Dec 09

• SRC Supporter
the corals have been there for very very long already. Try going there the next time during shipment of coral and fishes. their acans are no horse run. ;)

their corals been there for more than 1mth already.

to think of it,not much lfs can hold these corals so long without much casualty.

than again, nice or not nice. depend on individual.

like myself,i never like favias and prata :P

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Just came back from SEALIFE.

Sunburst 3xs still available @3 red notes each. Healthy.

Lots of royal gramma and purple gramma. (small and adult sizes)

Left 2 red head solon fairy wrasses..one in the display and one in the tank behind.

And one exquiste wrasse in the tank behind.

If you look into the display tank when you walked in, you will find a few very tok kong wrasses that will make u wet.

Lots of caribbean chromis.

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Just came back from SEALIFE.

Sunburst 3xs still available @3 red notes each. Healthy.

Lots of royal gramma and purple gramma. (small and adult sizes)

Left 2 red head solon fairy wrasses..one in the display and one in the tank behind.

And one exquiste wrasse in the tank behind.

If you look into the display tank when you walked in, you will find a few very tok kong wrasses that will make u wet.

Lots of caribbean chromis.

any idea what those tok kong wrasses are? ID?

• SRC Member
any idea what those tok kong wrasses are? ID?

i dun know the exact names...but the body is deep purple. Tried to find a picture in www.liveaquaria.com, but dun have.

But is damn swee la...worth the trip....there's a small size red flasher behind the tank also...where the blue tubs are...some hidden wrasses there.

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
i dun know the exact names...but the body is deep purple. Tried to find a picture in www.liveaquaria.com, but dun have.

But is damn swee la...worth the trip....there's a small size red flasher behind the tank also...where the blue tubs are...some hidden wrasses there.

oh alright. if can describe the appearance will be better.

so what gem did u bag for yourself? :)

• SRC Member
oh alright. if can describe the appearance will be better.

so what gem did u bag for yourself? :)

quite tempted to bag the sunburst and solon fairy, small torch and fire shrimps....but in the end...wahahaha..i decide to save my wallet and walk out of there empty. Uncle keep asking me wat i want...very very tempting...

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
looks like this but the body is deep purple.

got a very nice alpha male solar from ahbeng :D so i can understand hwo u feel towards fairy wrasses. once u dip ur toes into them. u cant stop.

could that wrasse be this? first picture, a velvet wrasse. second one, commonly known as radiant wrasse.

post-15755-1259656513_thumb.jpg

post-15755-1259656527_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member
got a very nice alpha male solar from ahbeng :D so i can understand hwo u feel towards fairy wrasses. once u dip ur toes into them. u cant stop.

could that wrasse be this? first picture, a velvet wrasse. second one, commonly known as radiant wrasse.

ahh...yes..more like radiant wrasse.

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Member

this is available at CF, though not a LS. but still worth while to see it running.

http://www.reefbuilders.com/2009/12/01/qua...hd-ultra-units/

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

i think only the farms are worth going.

Reborn, ML and GO do not have much corals left unless u want to have a quick fix to relief some steam, then i guess its GO.

Hi where and what is ML.

:paiseh:

• SRC Member
Hi where and what is ML.

:paiseh:

MarineLife, one of the sponsor here. can go check it out at the sponsor site.

that shop located at Hong Leong garden shopping center which is located around pandan area.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||