WEEKLY UPDATE - 21TH TO 27TH DEC 09

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the market price for sunburst :paiseh: ?

Hope it not burst my pocket :whistle ?

Dun worry, the equipments u are selling can easily get 10 pcs. Dun be so stingy lah, always pocket burst(Pretend to be a poor student) and yet can afford to upgrade LED lighting. :whistle

• Senior Reefer
any barlett's anthias around thats feeding? (how much ar) pardon my noobness :paiseh:

hi bro. bartletts cost around 3.8 red notes. do not worry about them feeding as they are one o9f the greediest fishes alive, despite being an anthias. will feed on pellets even on the first day.

• Senior Reefer
yo 'sis',

haha ok thanks,any 1 still spots barlett from LFS? might be going iwarna later get water change =x

there are some bartletts from iwarna's hawaii shipment yesterday :) did not come alot, not sure if have any left. can go check out later if u want!

sis lemon always pleasure to help YOU! hahaha

• SRC Member
Dun worry, the equipments u are selling can easily get 10 pcs. Dun be so stingy lah, always pocket burst(Pretend to be a poor student) and yet can afford to upgrade LED lighting. :whistle

:lol:

im then the real poor student :cry:

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

Bar.ant left mostly female.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• Senior Reefer
2 pieces of relatively rare liopropoma sp. spotted at Ahbeng. I think it is the sunset basslet. Basically pink with a yellow tail.

Liopropoma Aurora for those intersted.

no more flame hawks, strawberry crabs and potter's at iwarna as of today. fisheri, flame wrasse, flame angels and YT still available.

• SRC Member
Ya, you are definitely a genuine poor student but you are very fortunate that your parents can support you in this hobby. Hehehe...... :eyebrow:

*ouch* that hurts and the sad truth..

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

Liopropoma Aurora for those intersted.

no more flame hawks, strawberry crabs and potter's at iwarna as of today. fisheri, flame wrasse, flame angels and YT still available.

Might not be the true L. Aurora.. There are another un-id species that look like Aurora and selling must cheaper than the true Aurora... It is a real deal if it is the real one..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer
Might not be the true L. Aurora.. There are another un-id species that look like Aurora and selling must cheaper than the true Aurora... It is a real deal if it is the real one..

oh i see. did not know that. looks very much like L. Aurora to me. but did not take a close look and dunno what that un-id specimen look like. but the fish is selling at a super good price :) so if it is....huat ah! haha

Hello bro...You are not me and you do not know me either so...how do you know I'm not poor <_< !

anyway...selling equipments are to support the LED upgrade else where got $$$ to do it :evil: !

For you, may be you are RICH so no need to think twice whenever buying any LS or corals lor :lol: :lol: :lol:!

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Hello bro...You are not me and you do not know me either so...how do you know I'm not poor <_< !

anyway...selling equipments are to support the LED upgrade else where got $$$ to do it :evil: !

For you, may be you are RICH so no need to think twice whenever buying any LS or corals lor :lol: :lol: :lol:!

Bro, I been to your place and saw your car. Plus those who know you not very well also know what is your actual status.

I am definitely not rich than you as compare from your current assets. But of course, I spend wisely and dun tell people how poor I am.

Stop behaving like a baby and crying sheep when you are wearing a wolf skin. :angry2:

• SRC Member

Hi Folks,

Cool off. Please concentrate on reefing and not bickering. Moveover, it's yuletide season. Besides, this is a LFS update thread. Trivial discussions are welcome in the Kopitiam thread.

Peace on earth and Joy to the world.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• Senior Reefer

Good morning bro orsony and bro jameshong. I have read your posts regarding this bickering. if you wish to continue your conversation you can do so via PM. Continuation of such arguements will result in deletion of posts without warning.

*edited

Good morning bro orsony and bro jameshong. I have read your posts regarding this bickering. if you wish to continue your conversation you can do so via PM. Continuation of such arguements will result in deletion of posts without warning.

*edited

People see your avatar smile liao. Where got mood to continue bickering. :D

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

*edited

Dear LemonLemon,

He was the one who started the bickering in my post, not me.

No point of arguing with him anyway..here I stop :upsidedown:!

Happy reefing :whistle !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

köpa vicodin i sverige

2. 0

köp Xanax i sverige

3. 0

acquista Suboxone senza ricetta

4. 0

acquista Rohypnol senza prescrizione medica

5. 0

comprare imovane senza prescrizione medica