Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

Go for biopellets to remove your nitrate. The additional bacteria mulm can further feed your NPS. For the phosphate generated, try using Goodbye PO4. More economical for NPS.

I am only missing the biopellets... The PO4 is under control..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

I am using the additives from Gary's BO...

wow.. maybe try increase the dosage to see whether it increase overnight, i increase for my 24G using kent marine mg (liquid), very fast increase :chair: yours 3 feet.. jiayou bro

p.s: will deliver the zoas + collect the vitamin c together :chair:

wow.. maybe try increase the dosage to see whether it increase overnight, i increase for my 24G using kent marine mg (liquid), very fast increase :chair: yours 3 feet.. jiayou bro

p.s: will deliver the zoas + collect the vitamin c together :chair:

Okok... I tried dosing, It keeps dropping to 1160ppm after a week... Annoying!!! Dunno what is sucking the mg...

Member of:

• SRC Member

Okok... I tried dosing, It keeps dropping to 1160ppm after a week... Annoying!!! Dunno what is sucking the mg...

i dose daily that time to buff up my mg.. then after that slowly decrease.... mine also depreciates alot.. don tknow why.. (maybe can change test kit try)

i dose daily that time to buff up my mg.. then after that slowly decrease.... mine also depreciates alot.. don tknow why.. (maybe can change test kit try)

I dun have sps or even lps... Only one monti and the mg been dropping... Cant figure out why...

Member of: