Terry's 3x3x2 Tank

Terryz_

• Senior Reefer

My Coradion are driving me mad... Not eating even when i smear food over a live rock... Pecking on the other rocks...

Feedback from other reefers and LFS, SHOULD be easy to feed...

Poop is normal color not white so not cyanide problem..

give them awhile.

some fish can take months before they start feeding.

• SRC Member

Why are u feeding so much on the seafan? I'm feeding once or twice a day depending on my schedule for the day and the blue seafan is doing ok and open fully almost all the time. Or are u feeding for other seafan?

he wants to make the seafan nicer so that the scribbled will eat it^^

Why are u feeding so much on the seafan? I'm feeding once or twice a day depending on my schedule for the day and the blue seafan is doing ok and open fully almost all the time. Or are u feeding for other seafan?

Not only for the blue seafan... The other seafan also into consideration.. The blue seafan is doing great..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

you wanna keep at 25C?

Why must keep @ 25C?? The temperature dun play a big part in NPS tank i guess... But again I am so a fish person NPS without fish, I will bored to death...

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

• SRC Member

Why must keep @ 25C?? The temperature dun play a big part in NPS tank i guess... But again I am so a fish person NPS without fish, I will bored to death...

i thought must ma since the guys tank put 25C ma... yea bless your scribble do pattern^^

• Senior Reefer

Actually corynactis can survive in tropical water too.. 26-27C can liao...

not those kinds lah.

the colder water kind.

some people dedicate one whole tank for cold water corynactis. those beautiful pink or white colonial kinds.

i dunno wat kind of biotope is that. they also have the plumose anemones and other cold water corals.

not those kinds lah.

the colder water kind.

some people dedicate one whole tank for cold water corynactis. those beautiful pink or white colonial kinds.

i dunno wat kind of biotope is that. they also have the plumose anemones and other cold water corals.

Kept the pink colonial one before, They require a lot of feeding.. An normally come as hitchhiker and will appear out of no where.. den disappear and den appear again...

I saw that before, kinda ugly becos the cold water anenome is very weirdly placed..

Member of: