Weekly Update - 21st to 27th June 2010

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer

reborn is offering the ultra beautiful and new species of gramma, the gramma dejongi. those with deep pockets may wish to consider :eyebrow:

price is more than a lipogramma klayi.

post-15755-12773152462106_thumb.jpg

reborn is offering the ultra beautiful and new species of gramma, the gramma dejongi. those with deep pockets may wish to consider :eyebrow:

omg! it's such a beautiful fish! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

Wow.... it looks terribly awesome!

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

well...continue waiting because vanuatu shipment won't be appearing anytime soon.

there's problem with supplier and island wide, vanuatu shipments won't be coming in.

you've been waiting for this shipment for a long time i remember, and very well done on your patience. i too am waiting :(

Yeah, been waiting for sooooo looooooonnnnnngggggggggggggg. Haha

Trying to get my blue tang and yellow tang out, they seem to have outgrown my tank size... almost 3 years with me...

A Little Stress-Relieving Fish Tank

• SRC Member

goondoo, ahbeng has your geometric hawkfish.

Thanks bro, but I really want to add as a pair.

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

• SRC Member

update from RD

Lots of blue and yellow assessors

Laboutei wrasse

Alpha male size lineatus wrasse

afew starcki damsels

Duncans and acans

any idea how much for the assessors going?

• SRC Member

just to add on..

ah beng has small sized pinnatus batfish going for less than 3red notes..

few pcs of true percs...

RD have pairs of black clowns as well..

My Decomissioned 2ft Cube: (31st March 2011)

Carpe Diem~!!!

My Current 4ft X 2ft X 2ft:

ahbeng has lemonpeels and flame hawk. small and cute size

iwarna also got flame hawk (very good price) small and cute

Wat's the price for flame hawk?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

CF have got some nice large size mcosker wrasse.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer

****Latest (3.30pm)****

1) Iwana alot of fishes from Indonesia no coral, blue tang, wrasses, and.......

2) T95 got pink anemones

groupwavereversed.gif

edited your spelling..

• Senior Reefer

iwarna - clams, seahorses arrived already

from yesterday :

plenty of normal phillipine fishes left,

the interesting ones left this morning were..

tons of apogon compressus left (sorry, unaware of any common name for this). only started seeing this cardinal fish recently in the past 2 shipments. Not a common import, people looking for unusual cardinal fishes may wish to consider these guys. but they do grow quite big, 2+ inch. the copper stripes and the giant big blue endearing eyes are very attractive.

1 inch female solorensis boxfish. very cute size

many leopard wrasses. the common ones. for those who want a more specific ID, it's macropharyngodon meleagris.

also left 1 female watanabei angel when i was there.

a few pieces left of chaetodon argentatus. sorry i do not know the common name for this fish.

very common butterflyfish in the wild but not a common import. people looking for cheap knock-offs for the rather similarly looking burgess butterfly should consider this very hardy and very cheap alternative. 2 inches only!

* pics of the argentatus and cardinal

post-15755-1277513088692_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12775135738096_thumb.jpg

• SRC Member

any teardrop butterfly at irwana?

I called ah beng yest afternoon n was told of a carriibean shipment. can anyone confrm any fishlist?

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

• Senior Reefer

any teardrop butterfly at irwana?

I called ah beng yest afternoon n was told of a carriibean shipment. can anyone confrm any fishlist?

had some tear drop butterflies i think. but call to check first, i could be wrong.

yes i think ahbeng have carribean shipment. saw some royal grammas there and at iwarna.

• SRC Member

had some tear drop butterflies i think. but call to check first, i could be wrong.

yes i think ahbeng have carribean shipment. saw some royal grammas there and at iwarna.

Mean got Queen, fench, blue tang, neon goby ...any one can confirm ??

• Senior Reefer

Mean got Queen, fench, blue tang, neon goby ...any one can confirm ??

nope. non of those when i was at iwarna. only royal grammas.

ahbeng i dunno. never went there today

• Senior Reefer

There were some so-called "deep sea chromis" at Iwarna, but somehow can't get the proper name, can't find it anywhere on the net. It looks attractive though. Anyone who saw them have a better idea what it actually is?

you mean the blue ones with the yellow tail?

these?

if it's these, it's chromis opercularis.

not deep sea... they can grow to 5 inches and will loose the bright yellow tail as they get bigger...

post-15755-12775600167418_thumb.jpg

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

wts corals clearing

2. 0

WTS Ulva

3. 0

WTS Yellow watchman Gobi

4. 0

CRYPTO FRAUD AND ASSET RECOVERY_HACKATHON TECH SOLUTION

5. 11

❅ Insane Zoanthid Deals ❅