WTB Large Purple Tang

Boltthrower

I may disagree....Went to one of the farms(dont want to tell) got new shipment...you should see fishes being open from the plastic bags....damn pitiful...being tossed around and upside down. Really pitiful to see the fishes like that... :off:

urh. you don't see fishes being transported in tupperwares, do you? :P

its more healthy as the upkeep period in the farm is lesser as compared to older fishes.

you can see what

health of fishes detiorates as the days go by. (=

• SRC Member

if u want really big purple tang, check out those at cf. if normal ave 3" type, everywhere also have. cheapest price i come across is $38 but if reborn is so cheap, im going there to get one. sg tengah got one shop selling for $42 each but some at 4" and all very healthy looking and even dark purple colouration. best in terms of quality.

• SRC Member
if u want really big purple tang, check out those at cf. if normal ave 3" type, everywhere also have. cheapest price i come across is $38 but if reborn is so cheap, im going there to get one. sg tengah got one shop selling for $42 each but some at 4" and all very healthy looking and even dark purple colouration. best in terms of quality.

IMO, Tengah's fishes is just like you handle "untouchable" :pinch:

dino07.gif