Weekly Update - 25th to 31th Oct 2010

Looking for the following...

Leander plumosus aka long nose shrimp

Gnathophyllum americanum aka bumblebee shrimp

Periclimenes imperator aka Emperor shrimp

Zebrida adamsii aka Zebra crab

Lybia tesselata aka Pom Pom Crab

Allogalathea elegans aka crinoid squat lobster

Not getting all, just looking for 1-2 specimen of either species..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

:rolleyes: Mmmmm...seems like U making some special recipe 'Shrimps Noodle' soup ? :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

Leander plumosus - Fuel has one. Maybe he'll sell. LOL

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

if only we can also find...

Gnathophyllum panamense

Periclimenes colemani

Phyllognathia ceratophthalma

Cinetorhynchus reticulatus

Tozeuma kimberi

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• Senior Reefer

Leander plumosus CF occasionally have. i have 4 but all MIA after few months.

to iskay,

Phyllognathia ceratophthalma is the bongo shrimp and is brought in by Henry@ML. but terryz bought it..

Periclimenes colemani saw one before at CF but they are symbiotic with the fire urchin and i don't know if they can survive without it.

Cinetorhynchus reticulatus i think is a kind of saron shrimp and CF might have brought it before. Saron shrimps are not reef safe.

Tozeuma kimberi is a whip shrimp that lives on gorgonians. difficult to keep without the host if i'm not wrong. CF brought in other species/genus of these kinds of shrimps before.

Coral Farm today....

A few good size and healthy Red Head Solon Fairy/Solar Fairy Wrasses spotted...

post-9248-087331600 1288881618_thumb.jpg

Some Rhomboid, Flame and other nice Wrasses from previous shipment...

post-9248-038274300 1288881643_thumb.jpg

Plenty of Wild Caught "Picasso" Clown... below two I found quite unique...

post-9248-068998800 1288881834_thumb.jpgpost-9248-045607300 1288881882_thumb.jpg

A few Teddy Bear Crab from Hawaii...

post-9248-049604700 1288881865_thumb.jpg

And many more :thumbsup:

Cheers and Happy Reefing....

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Leander plumosus CF occasionally have. i have 4 but all MIA after few months.

to iskay,

Phyllognathia ceratophthalma is the bongo shrimp and is brought in by Henry@ML. but terryz bought it..

Periclimenes colemani saw one before at CF but they are symbiotic with the fire urchin and i don't know if they can survive without it.

Cinetorhynchus reticulatus i think is a kind of saron shrimp and CF might have brought it before. Saron shrimps are not reef safe.

Tozeuma kimberi is a whip shrimp that lives on gorgonians. difficult to keep without the host if i'm not wrong. CF brought in other species/genus of these kinds of shrimps before.

Colemani is symbiotic with fire urchin, but they are beautiful, Periclimenes Saror also came in before... Becos they have symbiotic relationship with urchins, so I left them out of my list...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

Colemani is symbolic with fire urchin, but they are beautiful, Periclimenes Saror also came in before... Becos they have symbolic relationship with urchins, so I left them out of my list...

edited your symbolic to symbiotic. these two words have very different meanings.

yah those symbiotic ones too difficult. like the zebra crab.

I have seen most of them at ah beng's shop now and then, maybe can keep a look out there also

• SRC Member
  • SRC Supporter

Saw some Pom Pom Crab in CF today. Also saw a pair of Rare johnson wrassle at CF selling at 1XXXX :o :o , some nice midnight angel, flame angel, lemon peel, emperor, AT, blue line angel, and 2 full moon globy which has been missing out very long in this trade. Too bad it is not feeding yet . :(

Saw some Pom Pom Crab in CF today. Also saw a pair of Rare johnson wrassle at CF selling at 1XXXX :o :o , some nice midnight angel, flame angel, lemon peel, emperor, AT, blue line angel, and 2 full moon globy which has been missing out very long in this trade. Too bad it is not feeding yet . :(

Bro, the Johnsoni is 4 digit, you added another digit... LOL...

Member of:

• SRC Member

Any bros spotted peppermint shrimp?

think LCK should have some. but do call to check.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

LOL... The "hehehehe" sounds so cheeky.. LOL... Just joking.. as long as they dun fight can liao... Mine dun even host anything other than anemone...Your pair is really nicest out of the previous shipment..

thank you, i like them as well.

but as compared to this shipment, theres more better ones.

many many real picasso from ORA arrived.

a preview before i post more pic after i edit.

picasso grade A with tear on both side

DSC_0385.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

thank you, i like them as well.

but as compared to this shipment, theres more better ones.

many many real picasso from ORA arrived.

a preview before i post more pic after i edit.

picasso grade A with tear on both side

DSC_0385.JPG

OMG, tis one is so cute...

Member of:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 10

Decom sales

2. 0

Lost Love Spells in Rustenburg, MAFIKENG KLERKSDORP, RUSTENBURG (++27790293623) Get lost lover Back The most authentic love spells are the most reliable source you can rely on. Stop Cheating Mpukane Love spells

3. 0

++27790293623 Best Online Love Spell Caster to get your Ex Lover in South Africa, UK, USA, Spain, Sweden, Canada, UAE, Malta, Brunei, Japan, Ireland

4. 0

ON 1 SPELL CASTER ++27790293623 BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER IN WESTERN CAPE,CAPE TOWN,WYNBERG,BELLVILLE,FISH HOEK,WELLINGTON,CROSSROADS,GEORGE,ROBERTSON,MAITLAND,HOUT BAY,MOSSEL BAY,SOMERSET

5. 0

SPIRITUAL HEALER ((+27790293623 )) 100% SUCCESSFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER Ϡ HERBALIST:BUSINESS LOVE SPELLS in South africa ,Singapore, Norway, Ecuador , France, Greece, Honduras, Ireland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Israel, Poland, Jordan, Colombia, Luxembour