Weekly Update - 25th to 31th Oct 2010

• SRC Member

LCK update: Arrived earlier than expected.

Finally got back my precious camera back, just in time for these lovely. went trigger happy and many pictures to updates. Glad to have the boss to allow me to take these pics.

Plenty picasso, range from A to B. Plenty of Platinum came in as well. Though many are in, prices are fixed unless for a pair. I tried with no avail, so dun bother asking for discount.

These captive bred picasso are young and the black coloration around the white will step in as it ages.

All started feeding immediately from the bag, im surprised.

DSC_0379.JPG

The four striped Percula. Pretty Even on both side.

DSC_0398.JPG

DSC_0400.JPG

I love this most. Very even on both side with the dot. 3 stripes connected.

DSC_0404.JPG

DSC_0408.JPG

DSC_0419.JPG

DSC_0420.JPG

These 2 make lovely pair. Similar art work!

DSC_0424.JPG

The smokey pattern, the smoky part will intensified and the black will step in as it ages.

DSC_0426.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Some more,

DSC_0411.JPG

The Cry baby as what lemon suggested. :lol:

DSC_0414.JPG

DSC_0385.JPG

The sideburn fella.

DSC_0415.JPG

Some part of Grade A.

DSC_0381.JPG

DSC_0410.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

Plenty of Platinum. no need to fear you didnt get the best out of the lot. most came in good size.

Part of it. so go figure the amount. :shock:

DSC_0441.JPG

DSC_0443.JPG

DSC_0446.JPG

• SRC Member

Last update,

1 very huge and red carpet anemone was spotted at LCK.

pic taken with light assist as its too dark during the time i took this.

DSC_0452.JPG

Shot taken with just flash without external light assist.

DSC_0461.JPG

• SRC Member

Any news on blotchy ?

from what i heard, sadly, blotchy delayed but should be sometime in the near future.

Plenty of Platinum. no need to fear you didnt get the best out of the lot. most came in good size.

Part of it. so go figure the amount. :shock:

OMG, the whole world's platinums are w us now. Wat is steven thinking?!

OMG, the whole world's platinums are w us now. Wat is steven thinking?!

Most probably will be exported out. Local market cannot absorb so much, not even 1/3 that amount. Unless the pricing has dropped much lower compared to previous shipments.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Most probably will be exported out. Local market cannot absorb so much, not even 1/3 that amount. Unless the pricing has dropped much lower compared to previous shipments.

The pic already shows at least 40+ platinums and law said there're more! So probably more than hundred! How is it still justified to spend 400 to 500 on a fish now being mass produced! Lucky i held back last time. I can no longer see the worth in the platinums and the same will soon happen to wyoming whites.

The pic already shows at least 40+ platinums and law said there're more! So probably more than hundred! How is it still justified to spend 400 to 500 on a fish now being mass produced! Lucky i held back last time. I can no longer see the worth in the platinums and the same will soon happen to wyoming whites.

WW will not be available in such numbers for a long time to come. Main reason is that C-quest has relocated and it will be quite some time for production to be back in the pipeline. Also, a freak accident (regarding airstones) led to most of the marketable ww being killed so numbers available now are very very low.

• SRC Member

i disagree, platinum is hard to breed to get the full white from what i read but i wont say i wont be wrong. theres always supply and demand. i felt one cant possibly disregard a fish's worth by simply looking at the number of fishes on a picture. even if its meant to be from a breeding facility.

i disagree, platinum is hard to breed to get the full white from what i read but i wont say i wont be wrong. theres always supply and demand. i felt one cant possible disregard a fish's worth by simply looking at the number of fishes on that picture.

Yap true the platinum may be hard to breed and that may justify it's worth. However at that price one still cannot easily afford whether they are scarce or abundant. Never mind tmr go down and see if i still like them as much as before.

Some more,

DSC_0411.JPG

The Cry baby as what lemon suggested. :lol:

DSC_0414.JPG

DSC_0385.JPG

The sideburn fella.

DSC_0415.JPG

Some part of Grade A.

DSC_0381.JPG

DSC_0410.JPG

Bro, thanks for update... quite tempted :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

any of them looks like below grade B pattern?

picasso-new.jpg

Cheers and Happy Reefing...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Bro, thanks for update... quite tempted :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

any of them looks like below grade B pattern?

picasso-new.jpg

i believe you will get a high chance getting something similar or what you will like in this basket of grade B. :thumbsup:

DSC_0434.JPG

• SRC Member

Yap true the platinum may be hard to breed and that may justify it's worth. However at that price one still cannot easily afford whether they are scarce or abundant. Never mind tmr go down and see if i still like them as much as before.

think you should. really worth going down from my perspective. its really amazing in the quantity and quality.

• SRC Member

:bow: Thanks... :thumbsup::thanks:

:friends:

at your service dear friend. :friends:

No need to have phobia of clowns now that you have got the magic potion. :upsidedown:

i believe you will get a high chance getting something similar or what you will like in this basket of grade B. :thumbsup:

DSC_0434.JPG

Very nice grade Bs for this shipment. Picasso standard has finally gone up. :thumbsup:

Less than between 5 to 6 blue notes to my understanding. . .

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Jus curious.. How much is the picaso clown selling at LCK?

this round, 13 x red notes for 1(buy 2 got discount)

left 4 pcs special pattern 1 for 25 x red notes.. all crying pattern and super grade reserved since yesterday.. :(

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

this round, 13 x red notes for 1(buy 2 got discount)

left 4 pcs special pattern 1 for 25 x red notes.. all crying pattern and super grade reserved since yesterday.. :(

Some preview below from this morning...

post-9248-099388700 1289016916_thumb.jpgpost-9248-042716000 1289016949_thumb.jpg

Good price for platinum clown too if get 2 pcs...

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

think LCK should have some. but do call to check.

Confirmed, spotted them there this morning.. :)

also, anyone look for Huge Cleaner shrimp and fire shrimp. They located @ blue tub behind...

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore