6 footer Decom

Milch_Tan

• SRC Member

Hi guys, due to some personal changes in life, I will be taking a break from this hobby. Hence will be decomming and selling away the following items, hope to get good support :) prices listed are slightly neg. (I paid for more than 11k for all these items when I got them) Thanks.

Pls feel free to PM or sms me @ 8112 3479 thanks. :) also feel free to come down for no obligation viewing @ sengkang. Will upload picture soon, or can refer to my tank thread for pix.

Item no. Description Selling Price

1. Deltec 8070s return pump (8700/ltr) + Deltec NF 616 denitrator + 6.33 x 2.5 x 2.5 feet Tank Set (Full height hood, Cabinet and Glass tank [Front panel low-iron crystal glass panel]) - $1000

2. Deltec AP 702 skimmer - $800

3. Deltec FR 509 (2 pcs) - $350

4. Deltec PF 601 calcium reactor (Giving away aquamedic solenoid and topped-up gas cylinder) - $550

5. Deltec KM500 kalkwasser + JBJ parasitic pump - $200 (nett, same price I got from bro Thomas_lim, but I didn't not use at all).

6. Tunze 6100 + 6105 - $400

7. Sun Sun wavemaker 12k/ltr (2pcs), 6k/ltr, 5k/ltr - $20 each, $15, $10

8. Reef Octopus Water Blaster HY-12500W (12.5k/ltr @ 158watts only), Almost brand new, used only once to prepare salt mix, all parts are in pristine condition - $450

9. Laguna PowerClear Max UV Sterilizer / Clarifier 5000 comes with a 55-watt UV bulb, used for less than 2 months - $400

10. Bio-homme (Red) 5kg + (White) 5kg - $200

11. Giesemann INFINITI HQ / T-5 1800 mm (3 x 250W / 4 x 80W) - $1700

12. Mitsubishi Starmex 1 hp + Brand new thermosat + Almost-Brand new Double Dip-In Coil (faster chill down rate) + metal bracket (Like New) + copper piping and trunking etc - $400

13. Coraline encrusted Fiji M-XXL size live rocks (to be sold as a whole set, 150kg~200kg, very nice unique shapes and sizes, I paid 1k for the lot) - $500

14. Wavy Sea - $200

15. NP Biopellet + FR (custom made) - $160

Bros who is keen to take up the entire set up can contact me directly for bundle price. :thanks:

All items will be cleaned up nicely prior to pick up.

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

picture of the tank

post-17701-006667400 1289656816_thumb.jp

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

• SRC Member

10. Bio-homme (Red) 5kg + (White) 5kg - $200 - Reserved by bro dnsfpl

Upz for yr sales.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member

Upz for yr sales.

Thanks bro :D

updates : following items are tentatively reserved by another reefer :

6. Tunze 6100 + 6105 - $400

9. Laguna PowerClear Max UV Sterilizer / Clarifier 5000 comes with a 55-watt UV bulb, used for less than 2 months - $400

14. Wavy Sea - $200

• SRC Member

updates:

item no. 3,6,9 back up for sale.

item no. 10 & 14 reserved.

What a pity bro, was still waiting for the chance for you and Law to pop over my place for chit chat..

Hope it's nothing too serious...

And you can always drop by for a cup of tea/coffee yeah.

Ups for your sale bro. (very good price for the starmex, would have gotten it, but alas, no space to hook it up yet)..

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

So so sad...but at least knowing that you are still gonna be a reefer is what matters to all of us here :groupwavereversed:

One of the nicest, curteous and considerate reefing bro here, upzz for your sale :thumbsup:

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

• SRC Member

What a pity bro, was still waiting for the chance for you and Law to pop over my place for chit chat..

Hope it's nothing too serious...

And you can always drop by for a cup of tea/coffee yeah.

Ups for your sale bro. (very good price for the starmex, would have gotten it, but alas, no space to hook it up yet)..

Thanks man, will arrange with Law regarding that :D . As for the compressor, it's installed in my kitchen toilet, haha, doubling up as free sauna and towel drying service.

So so sad...but at least knowing that you are still gonna be a reefer is what matters to all of us here :groupwavereversed:

One of the nicest, curteous and considerate reefing bro here, upzz for your sale :thumbsup:

Hey bro, thanks man, yeah will be returning but not any time soon. gee, don't say until like tt la, haha, it's jus passing the kindness forward from ppl who are nice to me, like yourself and many other nice bros out there I met. :cheers:

• SRC Member

updates :

I forgotten to mention that, as the tank was once recessed into a wall, part of the the cabinet is not being laminated (about 7.5 inches), and some part have chipped off. But does not affect any performance of the tank at all.

Total demensions are : 78 (L) x 31 ( B ) x 94.5 (H) inches, also the oyama stickers are black and pasted on the back and bottom panel (which is y running bare bottom can still look great). The overflow is on the right side. Some other ideas include removing the hood to make it rimless if you think the hood is too tall for your liking.

The tank set would include all the +GF+ pipings/valves and the sump as well.

For those who are still keen on taking the whole set pls let me know if u're still ok with it, den we can work out the best price together. Alternatively, do feel free to come down and take a look and judge for yourself. Thanks. :)

Cheers

Milch

post-17701-091709400 1289705135_thumb.jp

post-17701-058364600 1289705138_thumb.jp

post-17701-021305800 1289705142_thumb.jp

post-17701-087458500 1289705147_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

for reefers interested to take up the whole set,

I'll throw in all the test kits, additives, multi plugs, spare equipts, leftover DD salt etc worth over 200 bucks. PM me to discuss more.

also forgotten to upload this commercial water treatment unit (to remove harmful tap water contents, it's the same type as what Iwarna is using to treat their tap water for their TOPUP)

Needs to replace the media, however I'll be giving away Hanna TDS reader with purchase of this unit. When media is changed the water output has a TDS reading of ZERO.

Looking at $230.00

Cheers

Milch

post-17701-036096100 1289708442_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Updates :

1. Deltec 8070s return pump (8700/ltr) + Deltec NF 616 denitrator + 6.33 x 2.5 x 2.5 feet Tank Set (Full height hood, Cabinet and Glass tank [Front panel low-iron crystal glass panel]) - $1000 - Pending for Viewing

4. Deltec PF 601 calcium reactor (Giving away aquamedic solenoid and topped-up gas cylinder) - $550

5. Deltec KM500 kalkwasser + JBJ parasitic pump - $200 (nett, same price I got from bro Thomas_lim, but I didn't not use at all). Very very good pricing with piston pump! Condition is excellent, reactor comes with box!!

6. Tunze 6100 + 6105 - $400 Reserved

7. Sun Sun wavemaker 12k/ltr (2pcs), 6k/ltr, 5k/ltr - $20 each, $15, $10 (Shaft is metal if not mistaken, all are magnet holder type)

8. Reef Octopus Water Blaster HY-12500W (12.5k/ltr @ 158watts only), Almost brand new, used only once to prepare salt mix, all parts are in pristine condition - $450 - Pending for Viewing

9. Laguna PowerClear Max UV Sterilizer / Clarifier 5000 comes with a 55-watt UV bulb, used for less than 2 months - $400 - Pending for Viewing

10. Bio-homme (Red) 5kg + (White) 5kg - $200 - Reserved Pending Collection

12. Mitsubishi Starmex 1 hp + Brand new thermosat + Almost-Brand new Double Dip-In Coil (faster chill down rate) + metal bracket (Like New) + copper piping and trunking etc - $400 - Pending for Viewing

13. Coraline encrusted Fiji M-XXL size live rocks (to be sold as a whole set, 150kg~200kg, very nice unique shapes and sizes, I paid 1k for the lot) - $500 (I will not be selling them individually, and will keep them if there is no taker, thanks :) )

14. Wavy Sea - $200 - Reserved Pending Collection

15. NP Biopellet + FR (custom made) - $160 - Pending for Viewing

16. Veolia Commercial DI Unit + Hanna TDS Reader - $230

will update more misc items once I can consolidate them. Thanks for the interest :cheers:

Pls feel free to contact me @ 8112 3479 or PM me.

P/S: Pending for Viewing means just VIEWING not reserved, thanks :)

• SRC Member

Upz for a great reefer, and sad to see another reefer decom. :( Why don't consider keeping a nano tank now ?

Thanks bro!, did consider a nano, but will have to see how it goes. 1 thing for sure, will definitely hope to come back when things are more settled over my side :) btw, kudos to you for making this hobby an accessible 1 with this forum and a big salute to u and ur gang for sacrificing own personal time to promote this hobby.

Still remember the first time I met you it was at Iwarna's first Vanautu shipment. You and Law were helping me find the Exquisite wrasse. cheers.gif

Hope to catch you around and back to reefing soon! groupwavereversed.gif

Hey bro, haha, yeah tt was like early in the morning and was in a rush, hope ur tank will grow into a gem or better yet upsized when I return :)

• SRC Member

OMG BRO! :cry: just saw this thread.. definitely hope to see u back REALLY SOON! ALL DA BEST BRO.. :bow:

haha, thanks bro :)

updates :

12. Mitsubishi Starmex 1 hp + Brand new thermosat + Almost-Brand new Double Dip-In Coil (faster chill down rate) + metal bracket (Like New) + copper piping and trunking etc - $400 - Pending for Viewing - Reserved pending collection.

• SRC Member

Milch !!! why ?????!!!

haha bro, meet u guys up for kopi and share more :)

No~~~ y??

will be back la bro, need to reallocate money for some self-improvement course. :)

young man milch, remember met you in imm not so long ago, a very keen reefer. sad, but its truth, this is a demanding hobby. Good to know your priority at this early stage in life, and can come back to this reefing later and stronger at a later stage. Good luck.

cheers

Hey Uncle Mike!

Thank you sir. Demanding = Absolutely. haha, but then again, it's real fun and great to have met many nice ppl out there in a supposedly hostile Singapore. Biggest surprise for me actually. Many thanks again for ur well wishes, wishing you all the best for your family too! :)

• SRC Member

Updates :

1. Deltec 8070s return pump (8700/ltr) + Deltec NF 616 denitrator + 6.33 x 2.5 x 2.5 feet Tank Set (Full height hood, Cabinet and Glass tank [Front panel low-iron crystal glass panel]) - $1000 - Pending for Viewing

5. Deltec KM500 kalkwasser + JBJ parasitic pump - $200 (nett, same price I got from bro Thomas_lim, but I didn't not use at all). Very very good pricing with piston pump! Condition is excellent, reactor comes with box!!

6. Tunze 6100 + 6105 - $400 Reserved

7. Sun Sun wavemaker 12k/ltr (2pcs), 6k/ltr, 5k/ltr - $20 each, $15, $10 (Shaft is metal if not mistaken, all are magnet holder type) 5k Reserved Pending Collection

8. Reef Octopus Water Blaster HY-12500W (12.5k/ltr @ 158watts only), Almost brand new, used only once to prepare salt mix, all parts are in pristine condition - $450 - Pending for Viewing

9. Laguna PowerClear Max UV Sterilizer / Clarifier 5000 comes with a 55-watt UV bulb, used for less than 2 months - $400 - Pending for Viewing

10. Bio-homme (Red) 5kg + (White) 5kg - $200 - Reserved Pending Collection SOLD and COLLECTED :)

12. Mitsubishi Starmex 1 hp + Brand new thermosat + Almost-Brand new Double Dip-In Coil (faster chill down rate) + metal bracket (Like New) + copper piping and trunking etc - $400 - Pending for Viewing RESERVED pending collection

13. Coraline encrusted Fiji M-XXL size live rocks (to be sold as a whole set, 150kg~200kg, very nice unique shapes and sizes, I paid 1k for the lot) - $500 (I will not be selling them individually, and will keep them if there is no taker, thanks :) )

14. Wavy Sea - $200 - Reserved Pending Collection

15. NP Biopellet + FR (custom made) - $160 - Pending for Viewing RESERVED pending Collection

16. Veolia Commercial DI Unit + Hanna TDS Reader - $230

Pls feel free to sms me @ 8112 3479 for any questions. Thanks, and many sincere apologies if I missed out any replies (most unintended).

• SRC Member

Updates:

5. Deltec KM500 kalkwasser + JBJ parasitic pump - $200 (nett, same price I got from bro Thomas_lim, but I didn't not use at all). Very very good pricing with piston pump! Condition is excellent, reactor comes with box!! RESERVED pending Collection

My Live stock list will be out @ 19-11-2010 @ 1800hrs, reason why I've not done so earlier is cos the fishes are all under going precautionary medication and anti-biotic (Since Sunday) treatment to ensure that they leave my tank nonsense free, but all my fishes have been with me for some time, and can always refer to my tank thread for date I intro the fishes etc.

Hope it helps. :peace:

• SRC Member

Upz :groupwavereversed:

I'll be home tonight, so any bros/sis keen to view any items, pls feel free to contact me to arrange thanks!

:)