any 1 using T610 ???

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member

hee hee, spiderone is quite correct. I am using it now and it really does train you to be patient...

The only good thing about the phone is that it has almost everything: bluetooth, photo phone book, camera... but I guess most phones now have all these. The blue tooth headset is quite cool too. I have it too, no wires when driving :)

The new bluetooth set with radio is pretty cool too. anyone has that?

• SRC Member

the cam only suck when the envirnoment u taking is dark..

if bright enough then ok...

as for the lagging.. my one ok leh.. abit lag only..

once get use to the way of handling it.. quick fast also..

me go for T610 cause I anti nokia already... nokia dam suck.. one time me got a 6100 for 4 days and the phone beyong repair and they have to send to nokia HQ for exchange a new board.. and me demand for a one to one exchange they dont give.. somemore still lie to me they exchange a new phone for me...

complain to nokia HQ for 2 times promise to take action also no action done..

nokia suck and very very very poor service...

come on ppls.. thinks about it.. if the phone so gd why the repair centre better opening more and more... which mean more and more phone need repair lor...and it suck lor...

the nokia HQ call centre girl can even told me nowaday electric goods can even that day buy that day spoil.. then why i pay so much to get one...

nokia suck, poor service and very poor QC...

:off: I used to use nokias....dunno why changed to the LG piece recently.

Not defending nokia lah, I think they have the greatest market share. In Singapore, a country ranked world number 1 in pple to phone ratio...quite a lot of pple in this small little place carries tht brand phone...so probably the damage and wear and tear cases are more visible, thus needs more care centre to meet our needs.

I have used panasonic, nokia, ericsson, motorola, LG and a couple other brands before. I still think the nokia handle is the most user-friendly.. :lol::lol:

Now using LG.....I tell my frens...its a fridge!. That's what they are famous for.....hmm...wonder if one day there will be a teco or resun handphone.....

• SRC Member

Im using the T610 and notice lots of lag when using the phone. Camera is ok lah in bright environments but in the dark, its very poor.

Chose the phone due to the many functions and its the first phone with everything built-in like bluetooth,tri-band, camera, gprs

and also it works perfectly well with Mac OS X in terms of syncing the Address booth and call handling. Very impressive.

Now, if only they can improve the response of the interface..

No regrets! This is a beautiful phone with loads of features and a good size and shape (much better than the Nokia 6600).

The only things i don't like are the screen is very easy to get dirty and it is very hard to read under bright environment.

• SRC Member
No regrets! This is a beautiful phone with loads of features and a good size and shape (much better than the Nokia 6600).

The only things i don't like are the screen is very easy to get dirty and it is very hard to read under bright environment.

so true !!!, i hate 6600 :rolleyes:

other phone that is good ? P900 ?? :whistle

SBS_Transit

U sure the 610 has more features than the 6600????

I think what my friend said was right. if you want to buy a camera phone, make sure the pic quality is good. comparatively i think the 6600 is better.

True, the size suckssss but come and think of it it's not rrrreeeaaalllyyy that big.

• SRC Member

Hi folks, I was thinking about getting a t610 also unitl I read about some issue about this phone:

1) surface stretch easily

2) signal strength always in sos call mode

3) processor very slow

4) cannot read until bright sunlight

Don't mistaken I am just trying to get some opinion on the above issue - as I m not sure whether it is true.

i heard T630 is coming out next yr with better screen display and faster processor.

Anybody any comments

• SRC Member
Hi folks, I was thinking about getting a t610 also unitl I read about some issue about this phone:

1) surface stretch easily

2) signal strength always in sos call mode

3) processor very slow

4) cannot read until bright sunlight

Don't mistaken I am just trying to get some opinion on the above issue - as I m not sure whether it is true.

i heard T630 is coming out next yr with better screen display and faster processor.

Anybody any comments

1)not true,i am using it with out pouch and nothing happen,but the metal casing sux ! too weak.

2)the signal always sometimes go up and go down, from green will suddenly becom red and than green again.

3)must upgrade firmware than will be ok

4)ya, true....

this is what i feel about the T610

i got my t610 on last sat, GREAT phone !!!!! but my firmware is R3C,the latest is R4C, it solves lags and all things. (going to upgrade firmware soon)my phone blue colour.

the only thing i hate about the T610 is that the metal casing is lousey !!!! i droped it and it dented !!!!! the drop was only a minor drop and it dent ! ....sian....

to all T610 users, do not drop your phone.

crap casing :lol::rolleyes:

SBS_Transit