Any Big Tub?

flubberina13

• SRC Member

hey...wonder if anyone here has big tub for rental to store some coral and rocks for cycling while I recycle a new tank? :rolleyes:

Or can anyone direct me to its location and subsequent purchase? :)

Or can I make use of the 'toyogo' type? Any experience, anyone?

TIA... :thanks:

• SRC Member
hey...wonder if anyone here has big tub for rental to store some coral and rocks for cycling while I recycle a new tank? :rolleyes:

Or can anyone direct me to its location and subsequent purchase? :)

Or can I make use of the 'toyogo' type? Any experience, anyone?

TIA... :thanks:

i used those extra big toyogo tubs (2) when i migrate fm 2 to 3 ft.. should be ok... further more these are old tubs..not much stress when i load it up with almost 35kg lr n water

• SRC Member

flubberin i thin the container u need need to be broad and not long so that u don have to place yr corals on top of each other try to go to chinatown to get them there should be got coz those sell the pipe and kitchen or toliet households should have them

• SRC Member
u mean u want me to fetch u ar?

Har? You WM meh? :)

I meant Bara lah... :P

Unless you offer your transportation services... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

:lol::lol::lol:

Okay, Bara...it is okay for me to go your place and at the same time, get to see the darling tank of yours... but must try to find time. work starting soon. :(

Can this fit into a Honda Accord if this is the smallest vehicle I can find? :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Har? You WM meh? :)

I meant Bara lah... :P

Unless you offer your transportation services... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

:lol::lol::lol:

Okay, Bara...it is okay for me to go your place and at the same time, get to see the darling tank of yours... but must try to find time. work starting soon. :(

Can this fit into a Honda Accord if this is the smallest vehicle I can find? :rolleyes:

should be able to sit in the back seat. Nothing to see at the moment .. unless you want to see water with sand