wtb: remote control plug

• SRC Member

looking for remote control plugs/sockets.. those from hardware shops are pretty ex, compared to eBay which sells for ~$10 each socket.. PM me if u have some for sales! :ThanxSmiley:

if no one has it den i'll probably buy through eBay..

cheers,

vincent

example pics:

post-9599-0-11813100-1302491608_thumb.jppost-9599-0-58125800-1302491604_thumb.jp

phing.com; qfonic.com

looking for remote control plugs/sockets.. those from hardware shops are pretty ex, compared to eBay which sells for ~$10 each socket.. PM me if u have some for sales! :ThanxSmiley:

cheers,

vincent

example pics:

post-9599-0-11813100-1302491608_thumb.jppost-9599-0-58125800-1302491604_thumb.jp

phing.com; qfonic.com

Wah, Getting more and more high tech liao... LOL... just nice for my lazy lifestyle.. Haha..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Wah, Getting more and more high tech liao... LOL... just nice for my lazy lifestyle.. Haha..

lol.. its useful for me coz my sockets are "hard to reach", have to climb chair.. so i want this to be able to control my tank "viewing lights" when the main lights are not on.. if u get what i mean.. haha..

lol.. its useful for me coz my sockets are "hard to reach", have to climb chair.. so i want this to be able to control my tank "viewing lights" when the main lights are not on.. if u get what i mean.. haha..

Wah, got viewing light somemore... LOL...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

cheers,

vincent

example pics:

phing.com; qfonic.com

actually you can wired a remote switch to your lights at SLS you can get the stuff for less then 30.. it can control 3 lights ... switch them on/off individual

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

I have a few lobangs but they will require a adapter...

PM sent! but almost same as those i found on eBay.. :ThanxSmiley:

someone getting lazy alr!!!! :)hahahah kidding

lol correct lor, lazy to climb up and down everytime i want to just "view" the tank when the main lights are not on yet.. remote "cooler" mah.. :upsidedown:

Have u heard of the "clap on clap off switch"? Don't even need a remote control. :idea:

http://www.amazon.co...9/dp/B0011E7566

wa actually that idea quite good also leh!:score: but seems complicated and is not any cheaper than those remotes also.. haha..

actually you can wired a remote switch to your lights at SLS you can get the stuff for less then 30.. it can control 3 lights ... switch them on/off individual

thanks for the advice bro! :thumbsup: but i am not confident with these electronics stuff.. and for that price, ~30, i might as well get from eBay, also that price for 3-piece pack.. the pain is in the shipping time.. must wait.. lol.

Hi, Vinc, I used before.. now keeping in the store need to locate them... I feel the battery drain quite fast and the sensitivity quite bad, if you install them at hidden corner, although it using RF signal.. End up still manually more convenient and also imaging sometime you need to spend time locate your remote control. by then your switch already long "on" leo.. Just my tot or sharing.. Cheers..

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Hi, Vinc, I used before.. now keeping in the store need to locate them... I feel the battery drain quite fast and the sensitivity quite bad, if you install them at hidden corner, although it using RF signal.. End up still manually more convenient and also imaging sometime you need to spend time locate your remote control. by then your switch already long "on" leo.. Just my tot or sharing.. Cheers..

thanks bro CF for the input! :ThanxSmiley: actually for me it would be helpful because my socket is above my tank, its easy for "line of sight", but hard to reach, because must climb chair everytime, troublesome haha.. do drop me a pm if u find yours alright? i'll be glad to buy from u, to try it out!

thanks bro CF for the input! :ThanxSmiley: actually for me it would be helpful because my socket is above my tank, its easy for "line of sight", but hard to reach, because must climb chair everytime, troublesome haha.. do drop me a pm if u find yours alright? i'll be glad to buy from u, to try it out!

:) But take note this device will reset once power outage or main switch off. U need climb again to calibrate or tune the RF channel base on remote once reset.. :P I try find them when free.. too long ago leo..:) Cheers..

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

:) But take note this device will reset once power outage or main switch off. U need climb again to calibrate or tune the RF channel base on remote once reset.. :P I try find them when free.. too long ago leo..:) Cheers..

icic, no problem bro! no hurry also! at your convenience.. cheers!

• SRC Member

...because my socket is above my tank, its easy for "line of sight", but hard to reach, because must climb chair everytime..

Would a simpler pull cord switch work in your situation?

Below pic from http://sg.element14.com/pro-elec/17045/ceiling-switch-pull-cord/dp/1355123

I think SLT may have this item, or something similar.

PL0923806-40.jpg

icic, no problem bro! no hurry also! at your convenience.. cheers!

Found one plug with remote yesterday but still need to find another plug. Brand "SoundTech"..

post-9248-0-12412500-1303196708_thumb.jp

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Hi CF and Vincent..

Remember I got this SoundTech with 3 channel from Clementi Hardware shop ( where you fabricate your Stand for dosing bump) for around $40 to $45....)

Maybe you can go shopping with Vincent.. else we can help him to get it..

Love this as it control all return Bump, waver maker and skimmer... very useful indeed.

Vincent, If got MO, pls include me..

The plug run from batt??

Nope, the plug is run from Main power sources. Therefore, will reset all the tuned frequency once power outage.. The remote operated with battery. Cheers..

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Hi CF and Vincent..

Remember I got this SoundTech with 3 channel from Clementi Hardware shop ( where you fabricate your Stand for dosing bump) for around $40 to $45....)

Maybe you can go shopping with Vincent.. else we can help him to get it..

Love this as it control all return Bump, waver maker and skimmer... very useful indeed.

Vincent, If got MO, pls include me..

hi ahlee, yupps cheapest i can find in S'pore is around $45~.. but if get from eBay, its only around $35~ for 3 pieces of socket.. i have been keeping track of eBay for these remotes and currently the cheapest is still around $35~, inclusive of shipping fees, fyi, it ships from UK mostly.. i'll update u if i see a good deal.. heehee.. :thumbsup:

Nope, the plug is run from Main power sources. Therefore, will reset all the tuned frequency once power outage.. The remote operated with battery. Cheers..

thank you bro CF for helping me dig it from your storeroom! :ThanxSmiley:

• SRC Member

oops ahlee, price seems to have hiked up on eBay from the last time i checked, this is the cheapest i can see now, ~S$40+ for 4 sockets.. (inclusive shipping) if u're interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/4X-RADIO-REMOTE-CONTROL-UK-MAINS-PLUG-SOCKETS-30METRES-/400204392499?pt=UK_ConsumerElectronics_PowerAdaptors_SM&hash=item5d2e0a6833

oops ahlee, price seems to have hiked up on eBay from the last time i checked, this is the cheapest i can see now, ~S$40+ for 4 sockets.. (inclusive shipping) if u're interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/4X-RADIO-REMOTE-CONTROL-UK-MAINS-PLUG-SOCKETS-30METRES-/400204392499?pt=UK_ConsumerElectronics_PowerAdaptors_SM&hash=item5d2e0a6833

Vinc, being focus on yr topic without figure alternative proposal for u... I know SimLim tower my favor continental electronic Shop.. selling below if keen for DIY.. You can ask them assembly in the plug form for u for u..

post-9248-0-82690600-1303446133_thumb.jp

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

thanks bro CF i will look into this alternative probably after my exams when i'm more free.. :lol: i've ordered a 3-piece remote socket from eBay last 2 week @ reasonable price, haven't arrive yet, anyway my "viewing LED lights" also havent arrive yet, so there's no hurry.. probably next week or something.. :friends:

Vinc, being focus on yr topic without figure alternative proposal for u... I know SimLim tower my favor continental electronic Shop.. selling below if keen for DIY.. You can ask them assembly in the plug form for u for u..

post-9248-0-82690600-1303446133_thumb.jp

If you keen the ready make product from China.. Let me know.. I feel more presentable in this form..:P But I am not sure the workmanship + Quality...

But I feel continental electronic Shop workmanship.. thumb up.. You can request the same design as below pics...

post-9248-0-73874600-1303446317_thumb.jppost-9248-0-31752300-1303446362_thumb.jp

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

thanks bro CF i will look into this alternative probably after my exams when i'm more free.. :lol: i've ordered a 3-piece remote socket from eBay last 2 week @ reasonable price, haven't arrive yet, anyway my "viewing LED lights" also havent arrive yet, so there's no hurry.. probably next week or something.. :friends:

Yup, Exam is more important.. Good Luck in your exam... :friends::thumbsup:

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

If you keen the ready make product from China.. Let me know.. I feel more presentable in this form..:P But I am not sure the workmanship + Quality...

But I feel continental electronic Shop workmanship.. thumb up.. You can request the same design as below pics...

^ wa these china kinds looks very unreliable lol.. dunno will burn ornot.. :P

anyway here's the one i won in a bid from eBay couple of weeks ago.. (i was the only 1 bidding, lol) including shipping, adds to roughly S$30+.. haven't reach yet.. shipping over from UK.. looks reliable haha..

post-9599-0-76126800-1303447012_thumb.jp