Weekly LFS & Shipment Updates - 18th Apr to 24th Apr 11

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I heard Steven will be coming in Gramma Dejongi and the white yellow tang featured in reefbuilder for Aquarama 2011.

if everyone's interested in the Gramma Dejongi can go look for Steven

but for the White Yellow Tang, I know theres a buyer already.

picture URL from practicalfishkeeping, http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=3486

4d148ae222bc4.jpg

picture URL from reefbuilders, http://reefbuilders.com/2011/04/20/white-yellow-tang/

white-tang-2.jpg

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

I heard Steven will be coming in Gramma Dejongi and the white yellow tang featured in reefbuilder for Aquarama 2011.

if everyone's interested in the Gramma Dejongi can go look for Steven

but for the White Yellow Tang, I know theres a buyer already.

picture URL from practicalfishkeeping, http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=3486

4d148ae222bc4.jpg

picture URL from reefbuilders, http://reefbuilders.com/2011/04/20/white-yellow-tang/

white-tang-2.jpg

OMG, The white tang is my dream fish but the price should be quite high which I dun think can I afford...

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

OMG, The white tang is my dream fish but the price should be quite high which I dun think can I afford...

Terry, I think above they called "Powder" sibling of Casper :P, Your Casper The White Tang is below:...

post-9248-0-35569500-1303401611_thumb.jp

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• Senior Reefer

if i'm not wrong, the white tang is sold to someone in the land of smiles ;)

but the fish is not a true albino, meaning it's a xanthic white colour morph. only time will tell how much of the yellow colouration it will regain back. revertion of colour back to normal may happen, but the percentage of change will be unknown.

• SRC Member

just went to irwarna this morning to check out the super suns.... still got a few in the display tank... however it is very expensive be prepared to pay above 10 red notes for a colony. That being said, the heads are big and all look very very healthy. :)

quite a few LPS in their holding tanks like hammers, octos, gornios...

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

just went to irwarna this morning to check out the super suns.... still got a few in the display tank... however it is very expensive be prepared to pay above 10 red notes for a colony. That being said, the heads are big and all look very very healthy. :)

quite a few LPS in their holding tanks like hammers, octos, gornios...

did u get any? :)