Selling new tank & cabinet

• SRC Member

Hey guys, selling the following stuff as a set at $80.00. Transportation not provided. :P

1) 30 by 16 by 18 inch tank (6mm thickness)

2) complementing bi-door cabinet in grey with black trimming

3) 'same measurements as above' sump, need some adjusting to the sections though

4) complementing support-stand in grey.

Can view before deciding... :)

if can remember...those are the ones I took from Aquarama but got no time to set up so...

P.S...Dun think that I am so unscrupulous to sell them with the impression that they came free as I bought quite an amount from them and that's why those are gifts with purchases... :P

post-10-1073226209.jpg

• SRC Member

Yah...but time does not permit... :(

Anyway, putting some fish up for adoption since I redoing my tank. But is 'private affair'. You saw my fishes? Which one would you like? Pm me. I only give to conscientious reefers and I count you as one of them... :)

• SRC Member

Everything as mentioned but I may have misled them into thinking that the sump goes with the tank but have since clarified...thanks to Nicky**** who alerted me... :peace:

The tank is just an ordinary oblong one... :)

maybe the price is for the cabinet and tank and the sump and stand is 'gifts with purchases' also... :lol:

• SRC Member
My goodness!!! This is really a good deal!! Upz for you flubby!

and *ahem*... mummy.... how come never give me fish?? :shock: but can sit helicopter can oredi! :yeah:

Ah boy ah...want fish you come and choose then I decide. :P

Sit sit helicopter then wait for June, can? :)

Ozy...yup...sump not meant for tank just wanting to dispose both sets so just one price for all... :)

• SRC Member

To those who are interested and have pmed me...viewing takes place after 4.30pm and in the vicinity of AMK Ave 2. Near AMK Methodist Church or within the vicinity of Bishan Park.

Pls pm me again and I shall read after three as I will be logging off now... :P

Due to lack of accomodation for them, I shall make it first come first served. Whoever can take it first will get it...Apologies to anyone that I may have inconvenienced and hope to have your understanding... :peace:

Solie again... :paiseh:

• SRC Member

Ah boy ah...want fish you come and choose then I decide. :P

Sit sit helicopter then wait for June, can? :)

Ozy...yup...sump not meant for tank just wanting to dispose both sets so just one price for all... :)

lol... I half expected you to tell me to clean my room or something first before I get any fish... aiyah I joke only lah, already got fish from reef lover recently so dowan to intro more new fish yet. but sit chopper I not joking!! :lol: is it really can fly one or just those static display one? I hope its not those put 20c kind one! tho at least those kind got music!

• SRC Member

Yalor...one instance he smsed me while I was travelling to tell me of the sale...next instance, he smsed me to say all sold out... :(

And he's the one who bought the bulk...some relative he is, hor? :P

:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

hey...guys...thanks for the interest.

Buyer came, measured then paid deposit... :huh:

So in a nutshelll... tank sold. :P

And I forgot something...after looking at the tank then I realised it was sealed using the black silicon type the Corning ***... :P

Me and my crossed-eyes... :pinch::pinch::pinch: