CNY sale

Woodworth

4by2by2 1/2 12mmthickness,full greyish color top hood,cabinet,made of chengmai,and 2 1/2ft 8mm sump tank.used abt 3mths...some fellow members have seen though.front fire glass...looking to selling at $1300 before but now since cny drawing nearer so selling $1000,keen do call me at 96776676

• SRC Member
4by2by2 1/2 12mmthickness,full greyish color top hood,cabinet,made of chengmai,and 2 1/2ft 8mm sump tank.used abt 3mths...some fellow members have seen though.front fire glass...looking to selling at $1300 before but now since cny drawing nearer so selling $1000,keen do call me at 96776676

look for flubb

Flubb............maybe you would like to view my tank before you decide whether you want to buy or not,cos you might like it.Some guys here had seen the tank or maybe you can check with them how it is like.Don't worry you won't be disappointed upon seeing my tank...the standard is there...also be giving the HAILEA 6540 powerhead,all piping,bio balls,bio rings,good coral chips.And best part is that it is only about 3mths old.Waiting for ya call...cheers :bow::thanks:

Hi leebb...I'm sorry I don't have any pic to post here,but would appreciate if you could turn up at my place and view it,dare say you won't be disappointed after viewing...Thks

You can get me at 96776676 to arrange for viewing at Tampines

cheers & happy new year :bow::thanks:

• SRC Member

Fireglass has lower refractive index, meaning because of the material used, light (hence colour of LS and things inside tank) will not get absorbed/bend by the glass too much, thus somewhat change the color as we see it with our eyes, giving very clear see-through vision.

Had seen Woodworht's tank and really pity that he wanted to sell it.

Woodworth, good luck to yuor sales.

• SRC Member
Flubb............maybe you would like to view my tank before you decide whether you want to buy or not,cos you might like it.Some guys here had seen the tank or maybe you can check with them how it is like.Don't worry you won't be disappointed upon seeing my tank...the standard is there...also be giving the HAILEA 6540 powerhead,all piping,bio balls,bio rings,good coral chips.And best part is that it is only about 3mths old.Waiting for ya call...cheers :bow::thanks:

sorry...pal...dimensions not suitable for my cabinet and area.

Mine was 4 by 2 by 2... :)