Tank's Story

yellowtang

• 1 month later...

Good try on your first video posting. :thumbsup:

Was the MH light on when you take the video ? i think the overall colouration seems a little bluish, most of the red / orange are masked out by the blue light spectrum. I think the video shot could have capture a much vibrant color tone if more white light is introduce. Colours of your wonderful acans and priced scoly / lobo arent showing their best colour in actual.

Treat others the way you wanna be treated...

yup saw his tank with the gems.... acan, scoly, zoas, sps................................

All very swee........

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

My jaw just landed on the floor ...

mike, when is your open hse???

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• SRC Member

Good try on your first video posting.

Was the MH light on when you take the video ? i think the overall colouration seems a little bluish, most of the red / orange are masked out by the blue light spectrum. I think the video shot could have capture a much vibrant color tone if more white light is introduce. Colours of your wonderful acans and priced scoly / lobo arent showing their best colour in actual.

ab00001d-46d6-fe4f.jpg

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers

Good try on your first video posting.

K. Now I take fts with mh light on + 3 blue special and 1 pink T5.

daba0f0a-b62a-c947.jpg

daba0f0a-b660-70d2.jpg

Cheers (paisei, pics are blurred . Shall not post anymore, till i improve my photography.)

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

mike...... /faint man.... Swee the photos and the vid... shucks man.. my tank system somehow can't keep those corals with "meat"... blastos, lobos,.. all kns after a while. :( I don't even dare to try scolys. Fantastic man your setup. :) my aim!

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...