share your ghostly experience here~~

andysho

Parade hall got meh?

I only know OCT building, clothes hanger will swing at night when there is no wind.

Bed will go vibrating mode even when no-body is shaking.

could b the guy is ma**urbating.. ;)

depesarado..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

could b the guy is ma**urbating.. ;)

depesarado..

Desparado guy masturbating away on bed causing bed to shake and vibrate... when he cums, his over-accumulated sperm flew and hit the clothes hangers causing the hangers to swing...

That's the most logical explanation...

Desparado guy masturbating away on bed causing bed to shake and vibrate... when he cums, his over-accumulated sperm flew and hit the clothes hangers causing the hangers to swing...

That's the most logical explanation...

logic.. the rusty hanger n the rod.. with the additional

billions of new hardworkin lubricatin chaps.. surely

the rod n hanger swing like no morrow.. ! :evil:

• SRC Member

Try ALTC, just beside changi cam.

We get to hear metal cupboard dragging sound, billard ball sound in officer mess, running sound from boots and blinking light from bunks. All this is a part and parcel for my army days. I just too common for me by the time i ORD :P

• SRC Member
logic.. the rusty hanger n the rod.. with the additional

billions of new hardworkin lubricatin chaps.. surely

the rod n hanger swing like no morrow.. ! :evil:

There's no such things as ghosts!

bwilly and I has juz proven it with logic...

U guys and your over imagination.... tsk tsk....

There's no such things as ghosts!

bwilly and I has juz proven it with logic...

U guys and your over imagination.... tsk tsk....

or is it our over estimation on the guy's poweress..?

haha.. long range shooter..!!

• SRC Member

I remember I attended a chalets in Changi. It's a double storey bunglow. Something strange happen to my friends' car. The light inside the car was off, then someone inform him that the light is on. After switching off, then again 2nd time, it was turn ON again. Then again the 3rd time I went to see, it was ON again.

On the same night, I was looking at the field, I was holding a tree branch and was about to throw it high up, I sense a flicker image infront of me. Probably try to siam.

The same night, I was playing Cho Di Dee with my friends. I have never encounter such luck. I am getting cards like 4 of a kind, flush so many times until they scare.

----------------------------------------

Many years back I was staying in RiverValley, I remember combing my hair in front of a mirror, and I saw from the mirror for just less than a sec a headless person. Heard that those place for praying attract the most spirit. And next to us is a temple.

----------------------------------------

School time, few guys stay back and try to have some fun in school. We brought the 牒仙 (those chinese one with a piece of paper full of chinese character). It really moved, it moved so fast and so precise, circulating the words. Luckily the spirit was cooperative, and willing to go "Home" after some questions.

Tank 4x2x2.5

• SRC Member
Parade hall got meh?

I only know OCT building, clothes hanger will swing at night when there is no wind.

Bed will go vibrating mode even when no-body is shaking.

Tried the classrooms too. :eyebrow: Florence Nightingale look-alike? :ph34r:

Bevor Sie das Licht sehen, müssen Sie sterben!

• SRC Member
got got got!!! at ECP once i was fishing with my friend in the afternoon @ ECP... i was preparing the bait and my friend doing the equipment then while i was looking at the prawns i cut a dark figure went by in front of me!!! i was staring blindly (shocked) my friend asked me and i said notting... coz i'm a strong beliver lah... after that i consulted a "tang ki" go pray pray only then he asked me to go over to the altar and asked if i saw something while i was fishing... i've by then forgoten and simply said no... he then asked again sternly i thought carefully and then yup i rememebered... he said "you saw a black figure passed by you am i right?" i said yes....

now ghost can be seen not only in the night but the day also... and another thing is "tang ki" actually exist!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another one would be @ punggol, it's actually a camp for secondary schools... i was there during secondary orientation camp and everythign went on smoonthly for the first day until on the second night i went to the toilet with my buddy... when we opened the door we saw a young girl in a male toilet... we thought it's the child of the staff there and did't thought much and continued the business as it's rather urgent :P when we were done the little girl was no where to be found but we heard a very very very creepy noise somewhat like a lady sobbing... wah piang we flew like nobody business back into the tent man... the next day we asked the canteen staff and nobody claim that they brougth their daughter along... creepy huh?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok now during BMT in police academy...

i was formally from 'A'coy and when ever we do fatigue we will always find long strends of hair which is very doubtful when all of us were botak... we did't care much for the first time till we keep finding the same hair...

we ended up changing to 'B'coy this is where i expirence another toilet adventure... this time i'm alone urgently ran to the toilet located downstairs this time i'm wearing 5 pendants did my business and then the shower start running... wah piang thought to myself might be somebody bathing but then when i went to investigate nobody was there and that the tap is running(takes pressure to push to turn on). made my way out calmly and ran back to barrack....

also heard from my friend from 'C'coy (a place where they dispose corpse from WWII) during the night a headless lady would be seen standing beside the washing machine... and that one particular locker would be seen jumping from one end to another waking everybody up "toam toam toam it goes" next day everybody reported to OC Squad and he din't believe and slept in their barrack... the same case happened but then this time worst the next morning one of the lockers were overturned and when it was opened the clothes were still hung and strait... wat happened in the end i'm not sure... :erm:

actually there's still some personal expirence but gotta work now :eyeblur:

ok using logic I shall disprove sinner's stories...

1) the tang ki himself was the fella that crossed his path while he was fishing, hence he knew all about it. secondly, the tang ki was a negro, hence "dark".

2) His buddy brought the girl to the toilet earlier and warned her not to escape. whle sinner was doing his business, his buddy..... you know what and hence the crying, after that he hid the girl, hence she was missing.

3) while bathing, sinner had a hard on and accidentally pressed the push button for the shower.

• SRC Member

tang ki is medium.. those u see in the Tv.. the famous red nights all the statues of gods and stuff lidat.. heard there is one that is so good at tampines taht he actually cut his tongue and take the blood give to naughty children and susposely they become more guai...

talkin abt sentosa.

during my youth days, my mum who can so called sense

some stuffs told me the bungalow we booked at Sentosa

veri eerie. It does seem eerie too..

After that we checked out, then she told me at nite she

sense Malay ppl walking ard the house, n at nite while

she slept. something move her pillow. She just told

the something, we staying for one nite, n dun disturb..

so after that oki liao..

most probably the malays is the caretaker of the British

occupants..

I went to stay at sentosa bunglow once (many many years back), one of my relative saw a headless soul, dress like those chinese maids (in the olden days).