3 in 1 Tank

Terryz_

Instead of having individual tank for Frag Tank, Isolation Tank and Dad's Tank, I linked up everything with DIY Overflow and a pump, I will have more volume and easier to maintain then individual tanks...

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

perhaps the word Quarantine would be inappropriate to use here.. perhaps more of an Isolation tank to let fishes heal and get fat before being reintroduced to the main tank. :)

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

reminds me of those Breeding Tanks for CRS.. do keep us updated, cheers.. :thumbsup:

LOL...

:thumbsup: Bro, more easy to maintain. I've dismantle my spare tank cos no time to maintain, should have done it like yours to link up. :)

Lesser tank to maintain and one time maintenance...

nice idea but having QT linked to frag tank and ur dad's tank, wouldn't it affect those 2 tanks if ur QT fish got problem?

My Dad's Tank only have a pair of old black ocellaris, bulletproof one... LOL.

How to medicate...

If ur qt run hypo then corals how?

Ur qt tank should never be connected o any system. Otherwise it'll nit be considered a qt tank

I think more of like those tank in front of CF...

Maybe only reef safe medication and feeding medicated food lor..

perhaps the word Quarantine would be inappropriate to use here.. perhaps more of an Isolation tank to let fishes heal and get fat before being reintroduced to the main tank. :)

Yaya, Cant think of the word when I posted... Should be Isolation tank... Used to get the fish feeding and thru feeding medicated food to boost immmunity...

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

• SRC Member

Oic...please update us your progress.

I do like to have a qt, not those hospital tank but a tank to feed new fishes fat fat before intro to main tank..

I am using 2 tubing to maintain both water level.

They are side by side instead of yours top bottom.

Currently still trying to maintain both water level without any extra pump.

Oic...please update us your progress.

I do like to have a qt, not those hospital tank but a tank to feed new fishes fat fat before intro to main tank..

I am using 2 tubing to maintain both water level.

They are side by side instead of yours top bottom.

Currently still trying to maintain both water level without any extra pump.

That method I tried before, it somehow connects the tank together but there is not much changes in the water quality, if not wrong the water will only move between the tank when there is change in water level in one of the tank...

Mine is the same as what you are trying to do, not a tank to medicate the fish in, Just a isolation tank to get them healthy before releasing into the main tank...

Member of:

• 2 weeks later...

heavy frozen food feeding plus bio-pellets in action = pods... least the same actions for both of us yields the same results..

:thumbsup:

No biopellets in this system lar... Lol... Only Carbon Dosing..

Member of:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...