Lady Reefers Unite!!!

flubberina13

• SRC Member

Tsk tsk... men... no respect for women! terrible... what maid? what food? what woman?

More women for gathering = more nice food? obviously men here are pathetic... can't whip up yummy dishes... poor unfortunate souls!

Flubberina, I think we should have a ladies-only SRC gathering with all the NICE food and NO MEN!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Tsk tsk... men... no respect for women! terrible... what maid? what food? what woman?

More women for gathering = more nice food? obviously men here are pathetic... can't whip up yummy dishes... poor unfortunate souls!

Flubberina, I think we should have a ladies-only SRC gathering with all the NICE food and NO MEN!

I advocate that...and where shall we go? How about I book that huge chalet that I previously booked for the SRC 1st Anniversary BBQ? :rolleyes:

or...

Yuhoo...AP...where are you? Is your tank ready? :P

• SRC Member
yaya I agree..

wait one will say that one fat la.. and another say she use louzy makeup la...

or something like she cheapo la.. or another not happy she prettier la or she always get the cute guy la...

Eh, just because the gals u know are like that dun mean ALL girls are like that hor :evil:

Most of the times, the bonds of friendships between gals last more longer than for guys! Confirm, guaranteed + HUGE Chop haha....

Eh, just because the gals u know are like that dun mean ALL girls are like that hor :evil:

Most of the times, the bonds of friendships between gals last more longer than for guys! Confirm, guaranteed + HUGE Chop haha....

Twilight,

Hi there! First time talking to you! :)

Hmmm....I disagree... I personally think that generally, male bonding is truer.... the brotherhood between guys is simpler, more loyal & warmer... it's not as complicated as how women claim as deep as their sisterhood bonds coz we don't have all the petty b*tching, gossiping, jealousy, 'xiao ne ren qi' & fluctuating hormonal induced mood swings that happens between woman friends. :huh:

I see a lot of women who pretend to be friends with each other but behind their backs.... they bitch and complain and gossip about each other!!? And they still hang out together?? And it does seem like they need to one-up each other. :erm:

For guys... very straightforward... we like you, we like you. We don't like you, we won't bother talking to you. :evil:

Why must women be so complicated at times? :pinch:

• SRC Member

Hi AT :)

I guess maybe it also depends on luck?

My mum has this close knit group of friends and they have been frens since secondary school. They always go out together and have their girly outings :lol: they even went to the boom boom room!

I guess I've been lucky also. I've got a group of close friends. We've been frens for over 10 years. No squabbles so far! :angel: I love my friends to bits

I know there are some gals that can be b*tches :evil: I've worked in advertising before and it was b*iches galore at times haha..... eh, the b*tchiest of the lot were the gays *grin*

No offence hor, but I've also seen some very very "xiao qi" guys before. I know one gal who's bf gets angry if she is with him and we call her and she talks to us for like 1 min.... He will show here the "face of Bao Gong" :blink:

And you can see the true character of the guys especially when a group of frens are going after the same gal... you will not believe the backstabbing guys are capable of... and the backstabbing is directed towards people they call their "brothers" :ph34r:

Hi all,

I agree with AT, men as a whole click better, if I like you, I like you, and its so easy to forge a friendship... as for women, sometimes when they meet a pretty women, like a new colleague, they straightaway find fault with the new gal, skirt so short lah, makeup so thick lah... smiling all the time lah, tink she very pretty lah... wat's wrong with a new colleague trying to smile and be friendly??!!!?!

Women!! like today, a fren was coming over to take a look at my fishtank... den i asked my gf if she wanted to come over too... den she said it was very late ah and my fren is there ah... so i say i send her home 1st and ask if she was okay with it and she said yes...

Den in the end, when sending her home, she not happy liao!!! pull long face and end up we quarrel even though we juz had a nice supper at a nice place with fantastic ambience... spoil the day again!! And mind you, this is the 4-5th time this week i'm accompanying her!!! it's not like i seldom meet her so she wans to see me longer.... haiz.... WOMEN!!!

Vincent Ho

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

To all the uncalled for remarks... I think men and women can be equally petty so be fair.... that boils down to one's character, not gender!

I know of guys who dislike someone and yet still allow this person to hang around with them... and called this person 'brother' just like they call any other of their good friends... go drinking together, etc etc... so is that hypocritical or what?

• SRC Member

Twilight,

Hi there! First time talking to you! :)

Hmmm....I disagree... I personally think that generally, male bonding is truer.... the brotherhood between guys is simpler, more loyal & warmer... it's not as complicated as how women claim as deep as their sisterhood bonds coz we don't have all the petty b*tching, gossiping, jealousy, 'xiao ne ren qi' & fluctuating hormonal induced mood swings that happens between woman friends. :huh:

I see a lot of women who pretend to be friends with each other but behind their backs.... they bitch and complain and gossip about each other!!? And they still hang out together?? And it does seem like they need to one-up each other. :erm:

For guys... very straightforward... we like you, we like you. We don't like you, we won't bother talking to you. :evil:

Why must women be so complicated at times? :pinch:

DEFINATELY agree with u...especially this....."I see a lot of women who pretend to be friends with each other but behind their backs.... they bitch and complain and gossip about each other!!? And they still hang out together??" :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Hi all,

I agree with AT, men as a whole click better, if I like you, I like you, and its so easy to forge a friendship... as for women, sometimes when they meet a pretty women, like a new colleague, they straightaway find fault with the new gal, skirt so short lah, makeup so thick lah... smiling all the time lah, tink she very pretty lah... wat's wrong with a new colleague trying to smile and be friendly??!!!?!

Women!! like today, a fren was coming over to take a look at my fishtank... den i asked my gf if she wanted to come over too... den she said it was very late ah and my fren is there ah... so i say i send her home 1st and ask if she was okay with it and she said yes...

Den in the end, when sending her home, she not happy liao!!! pull long face and end up we quarrel even though we juz had a nice supper at a nice place with fantastic ambience... spoil the day again!! And mind you, this is the 4-5th time this week i'm accompanying her!!! it's not like i seldom meet her so she wans to see me longer.... haiz.... WOMEN!!!

Vincent Ho

Sometimes reflections help in fostering a closer bond in relationship... :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Didn't know a simple thread can generate hormones among the guys... :P

:lol::lol::lol:

some says I am already condemned mah..

so I must upkeep my reputation....

* clap clap..!*

MC: "let's hear from the buaya king..!!"

Bwilly: "eh..hm.. its not easy being a buaya..u got all sort of "green" looks, but we always choose our victims carefully...."

serve tea..? tat's all?? U never know I got ISO69 award for wat meh..?

I will also massage u.. tuck u in bed.

if u felt any cold, I will lie beside u n warm u upz.. when u go swimming I will help u fit on your bikini, apply suntan lotion..etc..etc.. :eyebrow::eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Hi all,

Vincent Ho

Bro...

Dont you know that when your gal sometimes say no she actually mean yes.... you need to comprehend them much better... its like she would like to be there.. you just need to so call "persaude" her and cajole her... then all will be fine... trust me on this one... i know... and besides I also have the honour of know the both of ya... so :P

sometimes.. just give in... no need to be so headstrong one... all will be fine.. it is a give and take thingie after all right.... :lol: