Aquamedic products

Eric

• SRC Member
Hi guys, have a friend in states helping me to order some Aquamedic pumps and protein skimmers & sending back here. Prices will be cheaper. Anyone interested can pm me for pricing. Will close order by 30th April 2004.

Those want to find out more abt Aquamedic products can refer to below link.

http://www.aqua-medic.de/index0.html

Love their range of pump :)

Much cheaper to get them in USA than in our local market ...

Nice deal :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Hi guys, have a friend in states helping me to order some Aquamedic pumps and protein skimmers & sending back here. Prices will be cheaper. Anyone interested can pm me for pricing. Will close order by 30th April 2004.

Those want to find out more abt Aquamedic products can refer to below link.

http://www.aqua-medic.de/index0.html

BRO :

ME INTERESTED IN THE OCEAN RUNNER PUMP MODEL OR 2500 RATED @2400L/H, PLS LET ME KNOW THE PRICE....!!!

THX REEFSHARK <:}}}}><

@9-7934281

As fish are caught in a cruel net or birds are taken in a snare,so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.Ecc 9:12

hi i have check with my friends from the states and he told me that the wattage for thier product example...a 7094 tunze controller is using 110w n a different plug type.just wondering do we modify the set when we buy from the states.i have check that the price difference of a tunze 7094 is selling for US170 there and here its selling for $330.

• SRC Member
hi i have check with my friends from the states and he told me that the wattage for thier product example...a 7094 tunze controller is using 110w n a different plug type.just wondering do we modify the set when we buy from the states.i have check that the price difference of a tunze 7094 is selling for US170 there and here its selling for $330.

Not much differnce in price.

If Aquamart can give you guys a better deal, would you consider it?

I'll try to talk to them about it (but no promises... the relationship is getting better but one of the partners don't really like me... hahaha! But for the sake of the Reef Club... i'll sacrifice myself again! ;))

Don't get your hopes up though... I say I'll try my luck only.

What products are you all interested in? Qty?

• SRC Member
If Aquamart can give you guys a better deal, would you consider it?

I'll try to talk to them about it (but no promises... the relationship is getting better but one of the partners don't really like me... hahaha! But for the sake of the Reef Club... i'll sacrifice myself again! ;))

Don't get your hopes up though... I say I'll try my luck only.

What products are you all interested in? Qty?

wow AT, so late still havent sleep ah....

anyway i am interested in:

1. Aquamedic denitrator 400 x 1

wonder how much it can be...

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

Due to a lack of response & interest in this... I'm not going to even try talking to them.

Perhaps you guys can speak to the unofficial Aquamart rep here... Octo. ;)

AT

1st of all, I would like to really thanks AT (Conrad) for the free introduction though I'm not a sponsor here.

I would like to highlight and update anyone here who are not familiar with our company dealing with AquaMedic products.

We have been appointed as one of the official preferred agent for AquaMedic range of products by the Singapore Distributor, AquaMart since January 2004.

Due to our nature of business in tank setups for home-based customers and corporate clients, we deal mainly in high end flowrated pumps and other big equipments such as huge Reactors and Skimmers. E.g TurboFlotor 5000 Singles and Twin.

As a matter a fact, UnderWaterWorld has recently overhauled their equipments and have replaced them with AquaMedic's!

Also, for those who are interested to know about the performance of OR series of pumps, there is a very recent Product Review writeup in ReefCentral on the OceanRunner 3500 pump, where you will also get to see AT's fabulous SPS tank too! :bow:

Below is an inset of whats written:

Ocean Runner 3500

After two years of using this pump as my main return pump I finally feel qualified to comment. I purchased this pump as a replacement for a troublesome Mag 7. My primary requirement was reliability as I was sick and tired of pump maintainance. The OR3500 has performed admirably, in two years is has never once failed to start or given me even this slightest trouble. It has required zero maintainance, in fact I took it apart for the first time last weekend & it was pretty clean for such a long duty cycle. The pump delivers 900gph with a maximum head of 10.7' - all while consuming a miserly 65 watts of electricity. This makes the pump one of the most energy efficient on the market. I can testify that it does deliver on the rated specifications. I'm currently using it to push water up 3.5', through an SCWD, and then through 3 90* turns - I STILL have to throttle it back to avoid pushing more water than my 1" external overflow can handle. The pump comes with all the normal fittings, a 1" NPT intake & a 3/4" output. Hose barb adapters are supplied for both input & output. Construction of the unit is excellent, far better than most pumps in this price range. The only slight "negative" thing I have to say is that the pump is not small. It's overall dimensions are about 9"x6"x8" (LxWxH). This makes for a substantial pump, in fact it comes with it's own detachable carry handle. If you're looking for a good pump at a reasonable price you won't be disappointed with the Ocean Runner line.

Added: March 1st 2004

Reviewer: ErikS (nasejs at comcast dot net)

Score:

Related Link:

Hits: 655

Language:

With regards to this bulk order, the Distributor is aware about the shared interest here in SRC and have allowed me to assist in expediting any orders should there be any interest available. Also bulk order discounts will also be extended to all customers.

Thus if any fellow reefers here is keen in the range of AquaMedic's products, the techincal or installation details or any other questions relating to the products, kindly contact me directly at 93361080. Should there be any questions on stock availability or would like to know other dealer/shops carry AquaMedic products, kindly call AquaMart at 67412022.

Again, thank you AT and SRC for the kind efforts.

Thank you.

Best regards.

David / Wei

Xtreme Aquatics Supply & Resources