LCK 110 New Shipments

• SRC Member

But Steve told me around midnight leh...and remember that time when clearing customs took a long time and we had to wait for quite a while.

Anyway, nowadays got lots of orders to clear as CNY is round the corner...Maybe some info from guys at the customs side to help? :rolleyes:

Maybe go early and have some comradeship lor... :)

And remember to bring along your own Coke hor... :P

Me not going...busy saving my pink yuma and ricordea... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

• SRC Member
But Steve told me around midnight leh...and remember that time when clearing customs took a long time and we had to wait for quite a while.

Anyway, nowadays got lots of orders to clear as CNY is round the corner..

Maybe go early and have some comradeship lor... :)

And remember to bring along your own Coke hor... :P

Maybe "A" list gets told 11 pm; "the rest" get told 12 midnight :lol::lol::lol:

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• SRC Member

Maybe "A" list gets told 11 pm; "the rest" get told 12 midnight :lol::lol::lol:

Ah...ha...got you!!! So you are the exclusive guys... :P

So there you see...I belong to the B class for those interested to know... :rolleyes:

So no special treatment hor... :P

So...those 'people'...go 'bug' Marinebetta and Achilles Tang... :evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member
jd u going down later ah

Yup.....infact came back like ard 2am and juz finally managed to squeeze in wat i bought. :blink: now eye big and small wanna :snore::snore:

Gt acros (mostly purple and green), some xenia, organ-pipe coral.....the rest didn't really take note :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 10

Decom sales

2. 0

Lost Love Spells in Rustenburg, MAFIKENG KLERKSDORP, RUSTENBURG (++27790293623) Get lost lover Back The most authentic love spells are the most reliable source you can rely on. Stop Cheating Mpukane Love spells

3. 0

++27790293623 Best Online Love Spell Caster to get your Ex Lover in South Africa, UK, USA, Spain, Sweden, Canada, UAE, Malta, Brunei, Japan, Ireland

4. 0

ON 1 SPELL CASTER ++27790293623 BRING BACK LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER IN WESTERN CAPE,CAPE TOWN,WYNBERG,BELLVILLE,FISH HOEK,WELLINGTON,CROSSROADS,GEORGE,ROBERTSON,MAITLAND,HOUT BAY,MOSSEL BAY,SOMERSET

5. 0

SPIRITUAL HEALER ((+27790293623 )) 100% SUCCESSFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER Ϡ HERBALIST:BUSINESS LOVE SPELLS in South africa ,Singapore, Norway, Ecuador , France, Greece, Honduras, Ireland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Israel, Poland, Jordan, Colombia, Luxembour