Just For Cars Lovers

woonming

• SRC Member
wah !! :shock: bro kschew, you can probably attach the car to one of those posted by woonming with a tow bar - then you can possibly attract the TP's attention !! ha ha!!

:P

no la....these type of car.....people see already also laugh....buay ciao one!!! When I drive beside a sport car...I also pai say.....broomm broommm but buay ciao ....hahahaha :lol:

• SRC Member

i would't mind taking the risk... if you wan ultimate performance and thrill this is the price to pay... btw my fav car is a supra :eyebrow: hmmm lets see who's knowlege of car here is good :) by naming all the cars shown :D

Seriously folks, if you have cars like this in SG... every TP will stop you for inspection. What's the point then?

I know of a guy driving a EVO and was stopped by TP and send to Lane 8 for inspection 4 times. BTW the car is totally stock and he got send there because of suspected modification to the exhaust. If you know how big the stock tailpipe on the EVO.

Thinking of modifying my intake and exhast but scared TP stop me. Some more my car mostly black. :(

Intake mod they don't care one.

Exhaust mod then pls prepare $500 if get caught or you can use the LTA approved ones but if going for that then I suggest you save your money cos no point.

But if you mod and not too noisy usually no problem.

• SRC Member
Thinking of modifying my intake and exhast but scared TP stop me. Some more my car mostly black. :(

teach you a trick... :P

Used to have a black civic that always kanna such things but after putting in a baby car seat...viola!!!... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

They usually relent and never 'observe' further... :)

Get a brightly coloured seat though... :P

want to see more of these cars 12 - 2 am you walk along orchard road can see alot... alot of them will be showing off their stuff on the roads... can see some of them even racing... you wait at some traffic lights when red light... the cars all line up each take one lane.... then green light liao... zoom!!! wahaha.... watching them could be every bit as exciting as going diving... kekeke... during diving you may suddenly go "Wow! I spotted a manta ray!" (Looks at AT... :ph34r: no pun intended... :) just quoting an example)... a walk along orchard road during the wee hours and you might go "wow! i just saw a dodge viper!" :D