eh if u guys are interested......

• SRC Member
Wat say u if we have like a photo chart of all our members with a ruff description of each....

Hahaha...sounds like SDU rite?

Wat say u all?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

PUI PUI PUI

throwup.gif

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha..ha.. why my wife laugh? I told her u know more than me.. Btw, i'm 31 and have a 4' tank and into SW for ~1.5yr. I have to admit that i'm not putting in enough effort to maintain the tank at tip top condition (like i said before, only can start maintaining work after my wife/baby sleep...).

This Sat? I shall try to make it (have a church wedding in the afternoon).

• SRC Member

I would like to join you guys this sat, but got a flight to catch the next day early morning. Anyway, I am 31, just ROM, keeping a FO tank for about 8yrs, maybe will join you guys the next time round. I suggest we should post our own photo here, who know the guy that you used to meet at the LFS is someone you used to talk in this forum? :o

clowntrigger

• SRC Member

Hey Achilles

Can create a Private forum for registered user to post their own pic.

Net surfer cannot access this page unless register themself.

Or we send pics to you, you add into this private forum and grant access to those that send in a geniune pic of himself to access the rest of the pics.

can can???

Members Lounge under Site Info has been created for member introductions.

Post all relevant info there and nowhere else coz guests can't view them there unless they register themselves.

;)

• SRC Member

so i guess i'm in the middle- 27yrs. also just ROM

got a 4ft mix tnk + a 2ft trigger tnk

+ upcoming another 2ft seahorse + a 4x2x2 .

can't confirm on this sat but more or less can.

so wanna do it near havelock? or near somewhere with a bigger SW range.

tigershark- start writting down ur Q's...& leave space for answers-i'm sure there will be many.

• SRC Member

hey guys

I just visted this LFS at LCK afternoon, they got numbers of fishes and corals n they r very firendly too, BAC had 20 over yrs keep marines,n he told me that bset tiem to visited them is on weekend like sat n sun, of of them told me that they going ot offer the clams this weekends i ask them on thier price range for $1 to $20 for fishs fishes and corals from $8 to $30+ to me thier fishs, corals n clams look healthy n good maybe u guys like to pay visit to it. The add as follow : NEW TRIO FISHERIES 261 Neo Tiew Crescent (LCK 110) Singapore 718900 Tel: 63656041. By the way if u guys not driving u mind had a problem to go there, there is no any bus service to the farm. :P

so i guess i'm in the middle- 27yrs. also just ROM

got a 4ft mix tnk + a 2ft trigger tnk

+ upcoming another 2ft seahorse + a 4x2x2 .

can't confirm on this sat but more or less can.

so wanna do it near havelock? or near somewhere with a bigger SW range.

tigershark- start writting down ur Q's...& leave space for answers-i'm sure there will be many.

congrats bawater! so u'll coming to west side more often? haha... or staying elsewhere? :D

• SRC Member

Hi B|uEc@rpEt,

There is two LFS in Lim chu kang which I know, one in LCK Lane 6 which is doing import n export,which someone in the forum once mentioned was not opened to the public!

The one i mention which is at Neo Tiew Crescent (LCK 110) do open to pubic as i mention they advice to go on weekend there will have more LS around to view n buy.

• SRC Member

I think I'm the 1 who mentioned that LCK lane6 is not really opened to public. :lol:

The name of the farm is coralfarm, they lock up their gates to prevent illegal workers from coming in to their compound. They have giantic skimmers and stunning UV filtration.

they have a wide range of corals, all very healthy and cheap too. I got a hairy mushroom rock, green ployps rock and glass anemone shrimp all for $11

good collection of fishes, that time I went there .. most of them were true clowns and gobies.

There is no public transport within that area and you have to drive there and get them to open the gate for you..

So is it LCK we are going to tomorrow? Need to get send in my acrylic board for cutting. My contractor is coming in tomorrow to rectify an error in my renovation. It's gonna delay my project a couple of days as the weekend is here.

Tomorrow is a very very packed day for me... I dunno if I can go along.

Can someone be the head organiser and PM his handphone?

Just let indicate who is going and exactly where.

I will be there provided nothing crops up for me.

• SRC Member

Hi guys.

any one is head organiser? by the way i plan to go LCK on sat noon to look see look see and also going Petmart to get my Acc. for my nwe tank any one got better recommend? or any one wanna to joint me?

• SRC Member

I mean i dun mind being 1 .............

but where do u guys have in mind to go?

I just went down to the one at Cavan road a few hrs ago...............

pretty much broke liao.........

haiz

if u wan we can meet at Paya Lebar tomolo at noon or something like that :P