Any LFS Still Open

• SRC Member

Hi reefers...any chance of LFS still open today :unsure: .....need to get some stuff leh.....if have lah :( ..... don't have then bo pien lor :cry2: ....wait long long.... :huh:

• SRC Member

How abt any fish shop...need not be marine shop....help leh :D:thanks: ..wonder if any of the fish farm is open...hahaha

I must be out of my mind... :yeah::whistle:upsidedown:

• SRC Member
wad u need??????

wad type of products or food?

perhaps i can help?

I need to get some salt as mine is dry oledi and some other thing..sponge for my eheim pump and few other things....forgot to upstock....halfway thru oledi then realised some stock dries up...insufficient...hehehe... :sick::bow:

• SRC Member
which area u stay in?

I'm staying at western side....normally I use coralife salt...hope I got the spelling right..hhehe... :D

• SRC Member

Anymore tips for me....or else I'm leaving to C328 at 1300 hrs....to check with Hammer info..just trying my luck...feel more stressed then the fish in my tank..hahaha

• SRC Member
C328 PolyArt sure to open.. There are Mulsim Buddies taking care of the shop.. Owner Jimmy I am not sure though.. Lifestocks?? Hmm I am not sure but can gamble on it man..

Price is still the same...

Cheers!!! :lol:

Ok Joop thks....am rushing there now.....cya guys later..hehehe

• SRC Member

Shooh!!.....wat a relieves....hehehe..thks to u guys...managed to get my stuff in time....true enuf C328 is open but don't hope for any LS...

Junyong....I don't think any fish farm is open on this CNY.. try on Sat perhaps.... good luck!

• SRC Member

i think even if farms are open during this weekend its not a good idea to come down.... they were closed during the CNY, means they didnt had any shipment the past few days, so nothing new.... but then again, that's just my opinion....

• SRC Member
i think even if farms are open during this weekend its not a good idea to come down.... they were closed during the CNY, means they didnt had any shipment the past few days, so nothing new.... but then again, that's just my opinion....

Agreed with reefer guy.....alternatively u may get others opinion :D:angel:

• SRC Member
:D all obsess in visiting LFS... what an additive hobby :lol:

Enthusiaism lives..hehehe :lol: ..just by seeing ur own tank can never satisfy u....tat's the reason why some reefers tends to overcrowd their tank in the pretext of buey tahan...look see look see...got sore eyes oledi...hahahaha...IMO though..kehkehkeh :P:yeah::shock:

• SRC Member

For LS, i guess not much since not open for 2 days and god knows how much LS will perish in the tanks from 2 days of neglect... especially in the lesser reputable LFS. I really think we ought to boycott the LFS which do not really take care of the LS.... so sad sumtimes..

Thats why i will make it a point only to buy from FLS that shows interest in the Ls itself instead of just viewing it as a business oppurtunity. Case in point is the infamous P*l*a*t in clementi..