Smoking COCO worm

DeepBlue

Was looking at my coco worm just now, aitah, oh pai liaoz...(turn bad in hokkien), learning to smoke...

anybody know what's happening?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

post-7-1075035969.jpg

• SRC Member

Congrats....just in time for the 'baby bonus' to be announced shortly.

BTW, how did the 2 worms get into the same tube ? Were they there all the while ?

Maybe must put my 2 closer and the 'hum-sap' (cantonese for horny) one will creep into the other's tube after lights off. :lol: Wonder got male/female or not ?

I witnessed the same thing on CNY 2nd day! except that it came from a spot from the rock which houses my colony of hairy mushrooms. Dun think it is the mushroom itself - still couldnt figure out where exactly it came from. :huh:

Same phenomenon - continuous release of sperm (since u guys said it is spawning) for close to 10 min. Got me worried for a while for fear that it was poisonous and will kill all LS in the tank. Was on the edge of calling for some immediate professional help on the SRC - something like dialing 995 !!

Of course the squirting subsided and I continued with my dinner. :rolleyes: LS still ok.....

maybe can go sell when the spawn are big enough.$$$$$$$ :evil::evil::evil:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

Aiyah......I didn't switch-off my skimmer and filters. Cos' I was worried when my water turn very cloudy due to CoCo worms "smoking"...didn;t know it was spawning leh.

Next time, I will switch off all my skimmer and filters for at least one hour. Is it long enough ?

Thanks, Golf