WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATES: 15th-Oct to 21th-Oct 2012

Asking for a friend who is very interested to get a joculator angle fish. Anyone with information pls let me know thanks. picture taken from yahoo image

Only CF have constant supply from collector, Need to wait for the shipment, I hope you know about the price of a Joculator..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Only CF have constant supply from collector, Need to wait for the shipment, I hope you know about the price of a Joculator..

bro thanks for the information. Ya my friend is expecting them to cost at least a few pairs of blue note.

Asking for a friend who is very interested to get a joculator angle fish. Anyone with information pls let me know thanks. picture taken from yahoo image

Understand thats theres only one collector in the world and he is very particular about the vendor he supply his fishes to. In Singapore, it will only be CF who will be able to bring them in.

New Arrivals at fish channel :

Regal Angel (M-L) - yellow belly

Emperor Angel (M-XL) - nice straight lines

Blueface Angel (M-XL)

Bluelip Angel (M-L)

Powder Blue Tang (S-L)

Clown Tang (S-L)

Magnificent Fox (S)

Blonde Naso Tang (L)

Existing Stock:

Conspic Angel (M)

Yellow Tang (S-L)

Flame Angel (L)

Burgess Butterfly (M)

Koran Angel (S)

• Like 1

• SRC Supporter

Liopropoma Susumi and Swalesi's in Iwarna's Philippines shipment tomorrow. Shipment should be in around 1 pm.

Swales Basslet (Liopoproma Swalesi)

candybasslet_zps681be2a6.jpg

And here's a picture of the other basslets. Corrected by Fuel and Terryz on the species ID. They are Colleteis :thumbsup:

JapaneseBassletLargeGroupLiopropomaSusumi_zpsb4a317ad.jpg

Iwarna: blue neon gobies, orchid dottybacks, neon dottybacks, limited berghia nudibranchs, platinum clowns.

Any baby black snowflakes ?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe