Calling Angel lover's

• SRC Member

Most of the mod here are fish lover. And some are really hidden dragon. Maybe the mod should show case their fowlr tank.

Ya bro,the seniors should show case their fowlr tank here. Just viewing at bro vtec one,i'm like wow wow so nice. Sure there's lots of nice ones but never post.

tEc" post="1102768" timestamp="1366654372"]hi, mine is a 6 2 2
Bro can I Pm you with some questions on your tank. Really solid! Don't want to post unnecessary questions not related to the topic in this thread. Thanks.

• SRC Member

Bro can I Pm you with some questions on your tank. Really solid! Don't want to post unnecessary questions not related to the topic in this thread. Thanks.

u are welcome to do it. pm me your contact.

• 2 weeks later...
Wah a lot of fish. How you handle your fish load. No3? What happen to your French fight.
Weekly water change Bro. Also I use sugar. Works like a gen except skimmer damn sticky n smelly. Now Also getting rid of some non angels to reduce bioload. Ya. My french is in a healing state. Those llumps u see are once holes kena walked by my queen. Top fin was disfigured. Also the tail. Now a lot better le.

Just got a Mexican King Angel and Taiwan Blue Line Angel From The Fish Channel.

Both start feeding on the first day I introduced them into the main tank already.

Can you list the complete fish list in your tank?

How you maintain the tank with so many fish? You become an FOWLR expert soon with the experience on keeping so many fish....

Haha. My french bigger than my flame so he dare not bully it.

Btw how u use vinegar?

Sugar, vinegar & vodka are carbon source for bacteria. It the same how you use sugar.

E.g

Sugar power rating is 1

Vinegar power rating is 5

Vodka power rating is 20.

Let say you changing to vinegar you don't need to dose the amount of how you dose sugar. Slowly increase until you see improve of dropping in no3.