WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATES - 08 April 2013 to 14 April 2013

• SRC Member

anyone saw lawnmower, bi-colour or any cute blenny anywhere.

thinking of putting one together with my peacock mantis shrimp, not sure if it's a good idea though.

anyone saw lawnmower, bi-colour or any cute blenny anywhere. thinking of putting one together with my peacock mantis shrimp, not sure if it's a good idea though.
Bro, ur mantis will devour it in 2 secs... Anyway, iwarna has sailfin blennies

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

• SRC Member

thanks bro, thought so too.

was wondering if a larger size lawnmower blenny can hold its own in the mantis tank.

any recommendation of fish or anything that can be kept with mantis?

• Like 1

thanks bro, thought so too. was wondering if a larger size lawnmower blenny can hold its own in the mantis tank. any recommendation of fish or anything that can be kept with mantis?
Any fish is a gamble with mantis, but try mid water (bigger than mantis) fishes... I have kept a mantis with pbt, yellow tang and damsel. They are fine. Avoid bottom dwellers like gobies, blennies and frogs... My mantis killed my warty frog which was almost twice its size... Good luck

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

• SRC Member

Any fish is a gamble with mantis, but try mid water (bigger than mantis) fishes... I have kept a mantis with pbt, yellow tang and damsel. They are fine. Avoid bottom dwellers like gobies, blennies and frogs... My mantis killed my warty frog which was almost twice its size... Good luck

Thanks bro!

• Like 1

Irwana australia shipment for spses, lpses and fishes will come in tomorrow morning. Est 9 to 10am

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Australia stocklist for Iwarna at 8am:

Corals: Acanthastrea sp., Acropora sp., Cataphyllia jardinei, Echinophyllia sp., Favia sp., Favites sp., Lobophyllia sp., Montipora sp., Mycedium elephantotus, Pleasiastrea versipora, Pocillopora sp., Scolymia sp., Seriatopora hystrix, Stylophora pistillata, Symphyllia sp., Tubipora musica.

Fish: Harlequin tuskfish, Coral sea hooded wrasse, condei wrasse, laboutei, lineatus, scotts, Escenius australianus, Meiacanthus reticulatus.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Iwarna @ 0900:

Many sps, few acan frags, blue enchinata frags, scolymia, lobo, pipe organ, laboutie, harlequin tusk, harptail blennies... Some arrivals are packed for export... So dunno whats in the bags...

post-20350-0-57477500-1365487558_thumb.jpost-20350-0-51211200-1365487577_thumb.j

• SRC Member
Any Barletts expected this week?
Recall seeing in FC. Call to check.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

Sorry bros, forget to take sps pics and never ask price....

Iwarna @ 0900:

Many sps, few acan frags, blue enchinata frags, scolymia, lobo, pipe organ, laboutie, harlequin tusk, harptail blennies... Some arrivals are packed for export... So dunno whats in the bags...

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Hi Bro Slayer213,

Got see the Escenius australianus??what is the cost of this blenny??

• Like 1