WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATES - 15 April 2013 to 21 April 2013

Anybody know if there are any marine shops on the south/west side of singapore?

just starting hobby.

cheers :thumbsup:

Please read the LFS directory listing..

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/topic/85282-updated-lfs-directory-listing/

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member
Anybody know if there are any marine shops on the south/west side of singapore? just starting hobby. cheers :thumbsup:
Hi, believe you have asked the same question before. Anyway I recommend Marine Life because the store owner Henry is always generous to share his knowledge. Can learn a lot from him :)

Regards,
Jeff

Aquarium: 48" x 18" x 24" tank with 24" x 15" x 15" sump (approx. 150 gallons)
Equipment: Maxspect Razor 320W, Vortech MP40, Vertex Omega 180i, Eheim 1262 return pump, Hailea HS 66A, Bacteria King
Fish and coral food: Henry's Reefgourmet pellets, Preis coral energizer, Kent Marine PhytoPlex, Brightwell Reef Snow, Two-Little Fishies Marine Snow
Dosage: Triton Elements

IMG_0562small.jpg

Anybody know if there are any marine shops on the south/west side of singapore? just starting hobby. cheers :thumbsup:
Hmmm, i tot i replied this post before... Deja vu... Anyway... Bro, westside u can go to sealife at jalan bukit merah, marinelife hobbyist(henry) at clementi, theres one old shop at opps the chinatown hawker centre(above market, cross the linkway) not sure the name , but they sell alittle marine stuff... Look under the sponsors section for address, if not search the forums. Tons of info on their locations floating around... Hope this helps... Welcome to reefing!

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

• SRC Member
Hmmm, i tot i replied this post before... Deja vu... Anyway... Bro, westside u can go to sealife at jalan bukit merah, marinelife hobbyist(henry) at clementi, theres one old shop at opps the chinatown hawker centre(above market, cross the linkway) not sure the name , but they sell alittle marine stuff... Look under the sponsors section for address, if not search the forums. Tons of info on their locations floating around... Hope this helps... Welcome to reefing!
Wong Loy kee aquarium is the name of the shop in Chinatown.

Rare fishes coming this week at Iwarna. Rare fish collectors do standby for updates.
Hi FuEl, any idea which day is d rare fishes arr? Got 2 plan 4 time off. Tnx.

• SRC Supporter

Lck still have helfichi goby, adult size cortez, yellow tang, multicolor, kole tang, blueface, earspot, purple tang , yellow and blue neon goby, flame hawk, flame angel, flameback, royal grama, black cap, small queen angel ect..

etanuqyn.jpg

enajazuh.jpg

ujysytyd.jpg

apu5u9eh.jpg

revevuhu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• SRC Member

Small size kole tang, think still have 2 pcs

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Bro. Deciding between a yellow tang or kole tang for green hair algae control

A Little Stress-Relieving Fish Tank