CHEapO LIfe ROCks

• SRC Member
I guess the cheapest live rock you can get is from aquarists that sell them in the pasar malam every now and then :P Futhermore, these live rocks are cycled already.

really or not.. pasar malam.. dun mislead us..

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member

I just bought 200kg recently from the LFS at Toa Payoh. They are selling at $3/kg.

The rocks are uncured. If you cant stand the smell, dont buy from there.

ReefWorld is still fully or partially cycled LR for $6/kg.

• SRC Member

hi yes..has been in my tank for 2+ years .. not attractive LR..lacking coraline algae..im not opening for sales..will only offer to those who need it..coz i dont wanna encourage ppl(salesman) to benefit from import/export..

• SRC Member
I just bought 200kg recently from the LFS at Toa Payoh. They are selling at $3/kg.

The rocks are uncured. If you cant stand the smell, dont buy from there.

ReefWorld is still fully or partially cycled LR for $6/kg.

WHich LFs is that?

Blk and Lor pls.

Tank 4x2x2.5

• SRC Member

Saw some a couple of weeks back at one of the Pasir Ris farms at $3/kg. Probably uncured, but lovely macroalgae growing...the ones near pasir Ris Park...dunno if still have stock as have not been back there since (am living in the West)

• SRC Member

WHich LFs is that?

Blk and Lor pls.

Think he is refering to the Toa Payoh Blk 126 lfs. Used to be called EYAN, but think changed owner liow and renovated a bit. No more space for big tubs for LR and didn't see any LR in shop when passed by there 2 weeks back.